+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Straight from the jowls.

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

Straight from the jowls.

I guess Reneau finally got word we didn't get a bowl.

http://news.latech.edu/2012/12/05/st...edium=facebook

Dear Friends and Supporters of Louisiana Tech,
    I can say without hesitation that the past few days have been among the lowest and most disappointing of my 26 year years as president of Louisiana Tech University. Our football team’s exclusion from a post-season bowl game was something that I could never have imagined given the success we enjoyed on the field and the way in which our players and coaches represented Louisiana Tech. Above all else, I am truly saddened for the opportunity our players, especially the 32 seniors, lost to showcase their talents and passion for being Bulldogs, one final time in front of a national audience.
    Ultimately, as president and the university’s chief executive officer, I am responsible for what happens, and I will not turn from my obligations to our students, faculty and staff, alumni, fans, and supporters. Although I empower and encourage my administration to make decisions that are in the best interest of the university, I am ultimately accountable to the Tech family and all those who support our institution.
    There is much speculation as to the circumstances surrounding our omission from a bowl game this season. From the moment this news became known to me, I began the process of carefully and thoroughly reviewing all the information available and talking with the parties involved. I will continue to conduct this evaluation of the situation and hope to have a clear and accurate account of the facts soon.
    I want to make one thing very clear to the entire Louisiana Tech Family. At the conclusion of my review and armed with the facts I’ve amassed, I will take the necessary steps and actions to ensure this situation never happens again. I will not allow the integrity of our institution and the reputation of our athletics program to be put at risk, in any way, shape or form. Protecting Louisiana Tech University is of the highest order and is not negotiable.
    A Shreveport newspaper columnist recently wrote that Louisiana Tech is on the verge of taking “that next step” in the growth of its athletics program. I believe that to be an accurate assessment and I am committed to continuing the investments we have made over the past several years to grow our program and provide unique opportunities to our student-athletes. The progress that we have made is rivaled only by the vision we have for the future.
    We have responsibilities throughout north Louisiana and have made commitments to strengthening the region. Part of that responsibility is to ensure the nation sees north Louisiana as a vibrant and opportunity-rich region that is worthy of the greatness it is achieving. We are committed to working each and every day to ensure we are good stewards of what we have built together.
    Please continue to be proud of and support Louisiana Tech University. It is our students, faculty and staff, alumni, fans, and supporters that make Louisiana Tech the special place it is. I will forever be proud to wear the Red and Blue and to fly the flag of Louisiana Tech University.
    Sincerely,
    Dr. Daniel D. Reneau
    President, Louisiana Tech University

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Re: Straight from the jowls.

Well, don't be mad. He fell asleep on the pot.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Exceeded my expectations at least.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Somebody has to get fired. Who's the fall guy?

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

So who had to explain to him what a bowl is? And who wrote this for him after he found out it doesn't have anything to do with academics?

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

He thought it was the Quiz Bowl.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

"I want to make one thing very clear to the entire Louisiana Tech Family. At the conclusion of my review and armed with the facts I’ve amassed, I will take the necessary steps and actions to ensure this situation never happens again. I will not allow the integrity of our institution and the reputation of our athletics program to be put at risk, in any way, shape or form. Protecting Louisiana Tech University is of the highest order and is not negotiable." - Dan Reneau

THAT'S what we've all been waiting to hear. Make like Nike, Big Guy...JUST DO IT.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    the janitor

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    "I want to make one thing very clear to the entire Louisiana Tech Family. At the conclusion of my review and armed with the facts I’ve amassed, I will take the necessary steps and actions to ensure this situation never happens again. I will not allow the integrity of our institution and the reputation of our athletics program to be put at risk, in any way, shape or form. Protecting Louisiana Tech University is of the highest order and is not negotiable." - Dan Reneau
    This is what caught my eye.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Not so fast. With the CUSA losing its bid to the Liberty bowl, he can burn that bridge all he wants.

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Aramark?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Slackdog View Post
    Aramark?
    I would actually be ok with that.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    the janitor
    the butler ??

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    the butler ??
    In the library with the candlestick.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

So is he saying groundbreaking now!( in sheepish, naive voice)

+ Reply to Thread