+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Straight from the jowls.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Straight from the jowls.

easy to be bold and throw your weight around when you are out in 7 months anyway. Hope he does, but just saying.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Don't make fun of my longtime brother,
    Signed,
    HZ 12

I would have taken even longer to get a suitable statement ready, and I am only a year or two older than Dan.

I was an English major and didn't necessarily tell all my professors I was late for the first class of the day because I had been duck hunting at Corney Lake. But when the professor, Ellis Sandoz, who had been hunting with me that morning with me came in 15 fashionably minutes late (up to 15 or so sometimes) perfectly clean and wearing suit and properly pressed shirt and tie, I never worried about it. He knew what was really important in life and knew his political science at an impressive level. Sorry I couldn't predict that Dan would be president some day. Might have guessed he needed to get out and enjoy nature and develop an extra level of toughness to face his future burdens. But, despite a lot of criticism from the jock-worshipping crowd, it is unquestionable that Dan has been a marvelous leader of our university (aka Louisiana Polytechnic Institute) and a source of pride to the professors, Charles C. Chadbourn and Ellis Sandoz, who probably selected him from among their students in the early 60s to be a Sigma Nu, just as they selected the rest of us for the first group to be initiated.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute OLDBLUE's Avatar

Aub:

I could write a long paragraph here, but I will not. You just shook my world. You and Dr. Sandoz in the same duck blind? Wow, just waaaaay wow.
    A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind. Prov 18:2
    (OLDBLUE does not necessarily express the opinion of the owner of the moniker OLDBLUE, or its staff. Any inference to that validity is expressly denied by the owner of the OLDBLUE moniker. Should any such posted remark seem irresponsible or mean, send hate mail and terse responses directly to OLDBLUE's PM for OLDBLUE's official explination. Snotty responses on the open forum will not be tolerated and may result in immediate and aggressive legal response.)

"It is only when you do not have hope in a society that you join a suicide bomber team." - G.W. Bush, the hated President
    "Life without Hope in Christ is spiritual suicide" - Cowpatty, a little stinker

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique View Post
    Don't make fun of my longtime brother,
    Signed,
    HZ 12

I would have taken even longer to get a suitable statement ready, and I am only a year or two older than Dan.

I was an English major and didn't necessarily tell all my professors I was late for the first class of the day because I had been duck hunting at Corney Lake. But when the professor, Ellis Sandoz, who had been hunting with me that morning with me came in 15 fashionably minutes late (up to 15 or so sometimes) perfectly clean and wearing suit and properly pressed shirt and tie, I never worried about it. He knew what was really important in life and knew his political science at an impressive level. Sorry I couldn't predict that Dan would be president some day. Might have guessed he needed to get out and enjoy nature and develop an extra level of toughness to face his future burdens. But, despite a lot of criticism from the jock-worshipping crowd, it is unquestionable that Dan has been a marvelous leader of our university (aka Louisiana Polytechnic Institute) and a source of pride to the professors, Charles C. Chadbourn and Ellis Sandoz, who probably selected him from among their students in the early 60s to be a Sigma Nu, just as they selected the rest of us for the first group to be initiated.
    UN-BE-LIEV-A-BLE. But then again, Obama was reelected.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    UN-BE-LIEV-A-BLE. But then again, Obama was reelected.
    Awesome!

+ Reply to Thread