+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moon Griffon and LA TECH today on radio

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Moon Griffon and LA TECH today on radio

I heard his show this morning driving to New Orleans http://www.moongriffon.com/# click on the podcast for Tuesday

He interviews Indy Bowl chairman Jack And....whatever his last name is...it is the first subject they speak of...someone is not telling all of the facts, I guess we will never know for sure how it all went down...

Give your thoughts on the interview
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Moon Griffon and LA TECH today on radio

I have never heard of this Moon Griffon guy and I just listened to the podcast. He is from Monroe and is obviously a Big Time NLU homer. He stated that 98% of fans wanted to see NLU play Tech. Overall I get the impression that he is very happy about the way that this turned out for us.

The Indy Bowl chairman stated that he had worked with the Liberty Bowl people before and that he could not believe that they would verbally offer us and now follow through with it. The Indy Bowl chairman also stated that the vote on Friday night was unanimous for inviting Tech and NLU to play in the Indy Bowl.

It was also very obvious that they were not very happy with the way Tech had talked with them over the last couple of weeks. It would not surprise me if they conspired with the Liberty bowl people to help put us in the position that we currently are in.

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

I used to listen to that show - i gathered he's some sort of Rush Limbaugh wannabe for Louisiana. Sounds like the typical coullion from South Louisiana that attends Northeast.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

That accent sound fake......

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    That accent sound fake......
    I hate to sterio type but when I first heard him 10+ years ago I thought this guy has to be a 300lb Jolly fella! I even wondered if he was a minority conservative.
    He diffinately has a voice for radio.
    I haven't listened to this but truth is he is a lsu homer that I think went to ulm. But most of his talk is conservative Louisiana politicle talk.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Varsity Bulldog JAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of light

Former NLU basketball player.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

He had a 7 minute career
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

He is also big buddies with Keith Richard

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAAgan View Post
    Former NLU basketball player.
    REALLY?
    He looks like a 5'9" white guy with NO SKILLS! And then his voice adds a hundred pounds!
    Too funny!
    FYI, I usually like his show but haven't listened in a few years.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

This idiot is still on the air?

Varsity Bulldog Festus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really niceFestus is just really nice

I didn't listen to the clip, because I'm not going to give that fool a page hit. He has proven himself to be an idiot time and time and time and time again.

Puppy greggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the roughgreggrambling is a jewel in the rough greggrambling's Avatar

Griffon is a moron and northeast stooge...he thinks it's a political plot that La.Tech and nlsc don't play each other in football (per his rant on knoe). Anything he says, any time he says it, I do the correct thing and flush the toilet. I would not be surprised that 98% of the whiners in monroe want to play us but I think the %-tage of Tech people would be the exact opposite.

Varsity Bulldog JAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of lightJAAgan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    REALLY?
    He looks like a 5'9" white guy with NO SKILLS! And then his voice adds a hundred pounds!
    Too funny!
    FYI, I usually like his show but haven't listened in a few years.
    As Cartek. suggested, I was a tad generous in calling him a player, he was a squad member. But must have been okay in high school got recruited away from his hometown, Plaquemine, to play for Redemptorist in Baton Rouge in the days when they were sort of a power - Rick Huckaby et al.

Without angering the conservatives, too much, the idiot assessment hits the target on him on most every subject.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAAgan View Post
    ...the idiot assessment hits the target on him on most every subject.
    I usually enjoy his show, but he's definitely a ULM/LSU homer. He also is like a woman scorned with Jindal (who I'm not a huge fan of). He's about a million times better than John Southerland(sp.).
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread