+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Qualities of new HC

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Qualities of new HC

Wins games.

Champ JAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to beholdJAMROB is a splendid one to behold

Guys like Nutt and Smith have too many distractions that lead to too many misses. We need somebody with experience that is sharp, hungry and focused.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    I always heard Dykes didn't like Nutt.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

was expecting dawgmatic to post:

must be sexxay-er than JB3
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

1. Win games
    2. No NCAA violation history
    3. Hot wife that loves Ruston
    4. Love Ruston
    5. Have a Daddy that tells him to stay at TECH and build your legacy
    One other thing is as it relates to the money things, If we hire an Offensive HC, then our DC must be the second highest paid. Using 1 million for this post, I would like the HC to get 500k, the DC get 300k and the OC get 200k. (or some ratio similar to this) Last year's HC getting $750k, the OC getting $400k and the DC getting $140k kind of explain the results as well. IF we were paying a DC $400k last year, we would have a MUCH bigger pool to search from.

Puppy Wildcat is on top of his/her gameWildcat is on top of his/her gameWildcat is on top of his/her gameWildcat is on top of his/her gameWildcat is on top of his/her gameWildcat is on top of his/her gameWildcat is on top of his/her gameWildcat is on top of his/her gameWildcat is on top of his/her gameWildcat is on top of his/her gameWildcat is on top of his/her game

Three years ago I said Tech doesn't need another "fine young coach". We need someone who will stay more than three or four years and make this a viable and respected program. Like Bill Snyder did a K-State. Who is this such coach? I don't know. But character qualities should be upmost in consideration. Tech ties? Maybe. I am simply tired of Tech being a stepping stone and a revolving door. Everybody knew Sonny was going to flee at the first opportunity, just like Dooley, etc. Duh! BTW, too bad Tuberville made such a late departure or Sonny could have had his Dad's job at Texas Tech.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

wildcat, I will respectfully disagree. I think we are still at the point where young, aggressive, hungry coaches are the ticket for us. I think the list of older, experienced coaches who would want to take a job that ends in retirement in a small town like Ruston is very short. After more development as a town and university, we may be at that level. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that we could secure a guy who might stick around for 4-5 years instead of the 3 years our last 2 coaches stayed.

Bulldog HoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the rough

I only have 1 requirement for our next HC:

That I don't get censored whenever I type his name on ESPN. :icon_wink:

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Son of famous coach
    Offensive Mastermind
    Southern experience

+ Reply to Thread