+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiasco Bowl Shirt

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Fiasco Bowl Shirt

Whoever made that shirt needs me to beat them with the blunt end of a gun before i shoot them.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Pit

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

NOt impressive shirt at all. Good points by several people. I want a shirt appropriate to what Tech accomplished in the fall of 2012. Heart is broken but spirit stands tall. Or short for those who know me. How about passes without interception, etc. Plenty to brag about. Plenty to come back for next year. I hope the injured and redshirted show up and we get a great quarterback who feels challenged but not intimidated by this season's records!
    Was hoping to bust the BCS right after turning 72. Now hoping to bust the BCS right after turning 73 next Halloween! Just win!

+ Reply to Thread