View Poll Results: Do you think Dykes would have stayed if we made a Bowl Game?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 1.71%
  • no

115 98.29%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Dykes would have stayed if we had a Bowl Game?

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Do you think Dykes would have stayed if we had a Bowl Game?

what do you guys think?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Do you think Dykes would have stayed if we had a Bowl Game?

no
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

No- he has been doing everything in his power to get out.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

He was interviewing with NCST well before the bowl situation even started to take place.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

I'd like to think *maybe* if we had closed out and been in the BCS... he might have stuck it out and waited until after the game.

But, certainly not the run of the mill ones we've been talking about.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

We know he at least was considered by Kentucky, Arkansas, NC State, and obviously Cal. I believe he had interviewed and was gone before we knew whether we were going to a bowl.

I actually wonder if the distraction of Kentucky and Arkansas had any impact on our team's performance vs USU and SJSU? I could certainly understand that if HIS mind wasn't focused on the task at hand, why would anyone expect the players to be?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Do you mean stayed for the bowl? Very unlikely. He wanted to jump right into recruiting for his new team.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

No

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Where is the HELL NO button...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

I have posted this in several spots--Cal just finished a new 325 million football stadium. The have a 150 million athletic performance facility and its a dream job til Texas Tech opens up. He will be playing for the Rose bowl. They have 4-5 recruits for last 3 years and one of top qbs in nation ready to learn. I love Tech-- made 10 games this yr ( including SJ)-- with his talent -he owes it to himself,his family and his legacy to go to next level. I am appreciative of his efforts and the quality of atheletes he has recruited for us. I have also been posting that 3 yrs is about right for a new coach before moving up. Bradshaw said it yesterday--
    Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    what do you guys think?

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

meant to saw 4 and 5 star recruits --we , I dont believe have ever had a 4 star untill Scotty transferred to play for Dykes at Tech-- if hes 80% as good as my brother and nephew say he is we will enjoy watching him play ( nephew is wide out for TT (
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    I have posted this in several spots--Cal just finished a new 325 million football stadium. The have a 150 million athletic performance facility and its a dream job til Texas Tech opens up. He will be playing for the Rose bowl. They have 4-5 recruits for last 3 years and one of top qbs in nation ready to learn. I love Tech-- made 10 games this yr ( including SJ)-- with his talent -he owes it to himself,his family and his legacy to go to next level. I am appreciative of his efforts and the quality of atheletes he has recruited for us. I have also been posting that 3 yrs is about right for a new coach before moving up. Bradshaw said it yesterday--

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    meant to saw 4 and 5 star recruits --we , I dont believe have ever had a 4 star untill Scotty transferred to play for Dykes at Tech-- if hes 80% as good as my brother and nephew say he is we will enjoy watching him play ( nephew is wide out for TT (
    Dave "Burnt Like Toast" Clark was a 4 star. Unfortunately, he turned into a ****.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar

We cannot compete with a school that gets around $20 million a year just from its conference TV contract.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Not from what I heard the price tag for him was. How about $3.5M/year, 5 years??

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    Not from what I heard the price tag for him was. How about $3.5M/year, 5 years??
    IMG Intercollegiate Athletics Forum: Emmert, ADs Feel Rise In Coaching Salaries Not Sustainable

Published December 6, 2012

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/D...-salaries.aspx

+ Reply to Thread