5 4.24%
  • 4-8

7 5.93%
  • other

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Record?

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

2013 Record?

I know that we don't know who we play in conference, but I'm bored and we need another poll. Our OOC schedule is @Houston, @ Kansas, Army, Lamar....Considering we play 12 games...

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Re: 2013 Record?

Can we wait to see who our new head coach is first?

Varsity Bulldog Tech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the roughTech15 is a jewel in the rough

We lose a lot, Ill be very happy if we make a bowl.

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech15 View Post
    After this year's fiasco, I'll be EXTREMELY HAPPY if we make a bowl...

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDawg View Post
    I know that we don't know who we play in conference, but I'm bored and we need another poll. Our OOC schedule is @Houston, @ Kansas, Army, Lamar....Considering we play 12 games...
    you're forgetting @NC State

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Tech15 View Post
    bowls? why would we choose to go to a bowl next year? we didn't this year.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

@Houston not happening; @NCState is

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Bowl eligible. With our history, "going" to a bowl is not a measure of success and not relative to our record.

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

I'll be happy if it's better than the season USM had this year... Bruce is a moron, New President, Spangler sucks as a DC, the majority of our talent graduated, King is prone to injuries, new HC and OC will probally try to implement a new system, new QB, no bowl in 2012 (lack of practice), and I'm quite sure the variables I just mentioned hurt us when recruiting. Also, how well do you think Dykes/Franklin recruited this year, since they were both so busy looking for new jobs... ? Just do the math. We'll be lucky to get 5 wins next year.

Bulldog BR Bulldog is an unknown

Ain't it the truth!

I had to laugh to keep from crying.

Varsity Bulldog NO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really niceNO2001 is just really nice

I love the optimism.

Big Dog Cory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud ofCory has much to be proud of Cory's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NO2001 View Post
    I love the optimism.
    It's called realism...

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I wouldn't be optimistic even if SD would have stayed.

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

The 2013 Offense will be very good again with King, Dixon, Lee and the returning OL. Need a couple of receivers and a quarterback to step up. The defense will also improve because there is no way it could be as bad as 2012. I guess 8-4 without knowing the coach. If we get a good defense first coach and let a new OC run the offense, we may do better than 8-4. Scoring average will be mid 30 with the next coach unless than run a 100 plays a game, then more like 50.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Not sure why everyone thinks that just because our D can't get any worse, that automatically means it will be better.

+ Reply to Thread