+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Odd goings on

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Odd goings on

About a month ago, I mentioned that when I clicked to go to "next thread" another web page comes up related to the subject of the thread I was leaving.

That still happens. Not every time I "move" but about 2 times per visit to the site. This is not happening anywhere else.

2. Over the last three or so days, I now have a small (about 2X"2") window that is appearing at the lower right corner of the forum page. It is an empty box with a faint close icon and a ? icon. So far, this seems to be on the football forum only, but not positive. It has not appeared on this forum.

This isn't a "game changer" but it is a small pain and a little more of a concern, as slow as the site has been, not withstanding the increased traffic periods.

Consider this FYI, but would appreciate some feedback if you have anything. I am using Firefox, and will try IE and see if anything changes.

- OLDBLUE

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Odd goings on

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    About a month ago, I mentioned that when I clicked to go to "next thread" another web page comes up related to the subject of the thread I was leaving.

That still happens. Not every time I "move" but about 2 times per visit to the site. This is not happening anywhere else.

2. Over the last three or so days, I now have a small (about 2X"2") window that is appearing at the lower right corner of the forum page. It is an empty box with a faint close icon and a ? icon. So far, this seems to be on the football forum only, but not positive. It has not appeared on this forum.

This isn't a "game changer" but it is a small pain and a little more of a concern, as slow as the site has been, not withstanding the increased traffic periods.

Consider this FYI, but would appreciate some feedback if you have anything. I am using Firefox, and will try IE and see if anything changes.

- OLDBLUE
    Scratch that. It just appeared on this forum for about 15 seconds and faded away. Weird, very weird.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Try running Firefox inTroubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode with all add-ons disabled. If that solves the problem, see Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and possibly Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
    Also your issue may be caused by Malware. You can run and update the following free anti virus software:
    1. Malwarebytes (Free version) - http://www.malwarebytes.org
    2. Spybot Search & Destroy - http://www.safer-networking.org
    3.Spyware Terminator - http://www.spywareterminator.co

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post

Not sure what you mean... can you explain it differently?? Screen shots would help too.

+ Reply to Thread