+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Would You Hire a Coach with a 16-20 Record.....

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Would You Hire a Coach with a 16-20 Record.....

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    Well, Tech does have very good DBs and very good overall talent. But, Deter's quote "but the growing issue of multiple game management errors and lack of drive/intensity to win during games soured that thought real quick. He never once showed guts on the football field and gambled, even when our season was already lost."...was very prophetical for Tech this year.
    When I went back and read it just now, it was eerie. Very prescient.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Would You Hire a Coach with a 16-20 Record.....

I kept thinking that a couple of USF came on the board and told us exactly what would happen, I had to dig back a ways, but it was there. I couldn't find the other poster, I think we practically ran him off for telling us what was about to happen to us.

It has pretty well happened as they prophesied, just not as quickly. I hate that it is happening I like Holtz and Love our Dawgs and Holtz has gave us three good seasons, no matter the reasons for his accomplishing that. Things need to change.

+ Reply to Thread