+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holiday Spirit and Safety

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Holiday Spirit and Safety

With the holidays upon us, I would like to share a personal experience with my BB&B friends about drinking and driving.

I've heard for years about people who get stopped after a couple of drinks. Last night, I attended an early evening Christmas party and enjoyed several glasses of an excellent Cabernet. Fortunately, I had the sense to know that I was over my limit. That's when I did something that I've never done before: I took a taxi home.

Sure enough on the way across West Houston Parkway at the bridge, there was a sobriety checkpoint. However, since I was in a taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.

This was a real surprise as I had never driven a taxi before. I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it! Any suggestions?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Holiday Spirit and Safety

Good stuff!!

+ Reply to Thread