+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Press Conference Replay?

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Press Conference Replay?

Anyway to watch a replay? I've tried the link on All Access (which should be called Sometimes Access) to no avail.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: Press Conference Replay?

Ford said he'd have it tonight.

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Anyway to watch a replay? I've tried the link on All Access (which should be called Sometimes Access) to no avail.
    ikr, i always wonder why i even have all access anymore.....

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar

The link was a joke. Basically had to join All Access to see anything. I got an e-mail from Tech today announcing the press conference and directing me to the All Access site. Said it was FREE! Could never figure it out. Why not just a direct link to the live feed like the e-mail said. Really pissed me off! Glad the hire is behind us. I'm on board!
    Go Dawgs!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TXDAWG81 View Post
    The link was a joke. Basically had to join All Access to see anything. I got an e-mail from Tech today announcing the press conference and directing me to the All Access site. Said it was FREE! Could never figure it out. Why not just a direct link to the live feed like the e-mail said. Really pissed me off! Glad the hire is behind us. I'm on board!
    Go Dawgs!
    I had no problems watching to live broadcast. Picture was clear and sound was strong.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Little over three hours now and still no replay for the vast majority of people that couldn't watch live. WHY IS IT SO DAMN HARD for us to do things that are automatic at other schools??!!!

Picture1.png

This is the best press conference EVAR!!! Seriously, do we have middle school kids in charge at the TAC?

Picture1.png

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Any updates on the archived press conference? I would really like to watch it
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Rooster,

I watched it on YouTube last night from Patrick Walsh's Tweeter account. He tweeted the link and it came straight up. I never could find it through All-Access???????

It was about 30 minutes long on YouTube!

DFiH

Varsity Bulldog scubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nicescubbdog is just really nice scubbdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Any updates on the archived press conference? I would really like to watch it
    http://youtu.be/NXrOPqlALi4

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Thanks a bunch guys
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I like what he had to say. Caught that part about running the play clock to slow it down/shorten the game/rest the defense, and that is something I've been screaming for years (ala Houston 34-35). He was VERY diplomatic re: the defense. But clearly he sees that as a major issue.

So, yeah, I think this is a good hire. Now, Coach Holtz has to make it happen.

Puppy Eagle/Tech isn't thought very highly of around hereEagle/Tech isn't thought very highly of around hereEagle/Tech isn't thought very highly of around hereEagle/Tech isn't thought very highly of around here

He said he was gonna hire local, keep the spread and hard hit Louisiana recruiting. Dunn,Dunn,Dunn...
    What spread kid in Louisiana would not want to play for Dunn. La.Tech has hit a home run last year with the high powered offense. The big receivers that come out of these spread offenses will come to Ruston instead of the run oriented bigger schools. We have the kids right here in La. to win but we have to use our La. ties to get them. Somehow Dunn convinces some pretty good recruits to go to La.College because he wins there. Have you ever been to La.College??? How could you get anybody there??
    Hire Dunn and put asses in the seats and create the greatest show on turf in north Louisiana..
    (Disclaimer)No I'm not Dennis, nor his cousin or family. Met him a couple times during recruiting. I just understand the offensive mind this guy has. He's the closest thing to Franklin we could possibly land. Hell, Franklin himself would tell you that.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting perspective, Eagle/Tech...and welcome to BB&B. I saw yesterday where former Tech star John Simon...now going on staff at USM...endorsed Tim Rattay to come in to our program in some capacity. I think that would be pretty sweet!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

re: Dennis Dunn. Was a listener in a convo involving powerful NSU alums, and the discussion of their HC search turned to Dunn. The consensus in the group was "too much baggage." But, as one pointed out, heck! he's a coach at a religous school right now. Has been for some years now, and there have been no incidents to marr his tenure there.

I think Dunn deserves some consideration. I am NOT advocating his hire, esp as OC, just saying his name should appear on the list and he should be properly vetted. Obviously, the dynamics are waaaay different at LC than at Tech, but he is a college football coach, has HC experience, and his time at Evangel allowed him to get practical recruiting experience (cheap shot alert! ).

+ Reply to Thread