+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Mover

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar

Great Mover

If anyone ever needs to have a household moved, I can greatly recommend Westv's Faulk & Collier Moving in Monroe. They moved my mother to West Monroe today from Oakdale. They were quick, efficient and very friendly and easy to work with. They exceeded any expectations that I had for such a move from the time I first called them until they moved in the final box this evening. Thanks to Westv and his team.

It's great to know that Tech has Faulk & Collier as our official mover.
    TDAWG

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Re: Great Mover

How much to move BVDV's house?

+ Reply to Thread