+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louisiana restaurants with the most violations

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Louisiana restaurants with the most violations

Check out Region 7 (Superior Grill)

Louisiana restaurants with the most violations

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.s...l#incart_river

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Louisiana restaurants with the most violations

Region 8

The old Monroe landmark of Tony's is gone.

Barnhills - Serving spoons turned the wrong way. Never tried it.

Catfish Cabin is a surprise. Never really had a bad experience there except once when a guy I was eating with got some rare grilled chicken.

If the restrooms are nasty the kitchen is nasty. Fact!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I see a recurring theme with the Chinese food buffets.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

If the restrooms are nasty the kitchen is nasty. Fact!
    Got that right!!!

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Superior Bar and Grill is NASTY-NASTY-NASTY! I have no idea how they're still in business. Food and drinks are way overpriced and both are dangerous. I mean that very literally. The margarita booze comes in the 50 gallon drum from MEXIOCO-I'm not kidding folks-it comes in 50 gallon drums. The foodsafety is absolutely horrid. I've noticed a recent Facebook deal where a lot of the smarter locals are saying the same thing. Most of the old regulars have gotten sick of the prices or just gotten sick one too many times. DO NOT EAT THERE!
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Superior Bar and Grill is NASTY-NASTY-NASTY! I have no idea how they're still in business. Food and drinks are way overpriced and both are dangerous. I mean that very literally. The margarita booze comes in the 50 gallon drum from MEXIOCO-I'm not kidding folks-it comes in 50 gallon drums. The foodsafety is absolutely horrid. I've noticed a recent Facebook deal where a lot of the smarter locals are saying the same thing. Most of the old regulars have gotten sick of the prices or just gotten sick one too many times. DO NOT EAT THERE!

Yep, and if you want coffee, be sure to request yours in a clean cup .... you may be the only one at the table who gets one. I always thought that street ought to be called Line Drive.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

FWIW, I'm not impressed with the Ouachita Parish sanitarians who make these inspections. Their inspection at the Boys & Girls Club through 17 years was a consistently a joke. Growing up in the restaurant business in Hot Springs I had an appreciation for what the health inspectors do, but when I came involved in La. that appreciation diminished.

Notice the scores are so much higher in District 8 (Ouachidta) than others except the Lafayette region.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    FWIW, I'm not impressed with the Ouachita Parish sanitarians who make these inspections. Their inspection at the Boys & Girls Club through 17 years was a consistently a joke. Growing up in the restaurant business in Hot Springs I had an appreciation for what the health inspectors do, but when I came involved in La. that appreciation diminished.

Notice the scores are so much higher in District 8 (Ouachidta) than others except the Lafayette region.
    We ate at the only surviving Minute Man on the way up to the ball game yesterday.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    We ate at the only surviving Minute Man on the way up to the ball game yesterday.
    El Do?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread