+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bayou Sportsline

Puppy thebluebulldog seems to have something between the earsthebluebulldog seems to have something between the earsthebluebulldog seems to have something between the earsthebluebulldog seems to have something between the earsthebluebulldog seems to have something between the earsthebluebulldog seems to have something between the earsthebluebulldog seems to have something between the ears

Bayou Sportsline

Did anyone listen to the 5:00 bayou sportsline this afternoon on 97.7? The show ended with a ULM fan calling in after the entire show was about Tech and said "he wanted to thank Tech and the city of Ruston for bringing the sun to shine on Northeast LA everyday because obviously they are the only reason the sun comes up everyday." They are so mad that the media is all over us and not caring about them at all

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Re: Bayou Sportsline

NLULM has fans? I guess we'll see on the day of the Indy Bowl.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thebluebulldog View Post
    Did anyone listen to the 5:00 bayou sportsline this afternoon on 97.7? The show ended with a ULM fan calling in after the entire show was about Tech and said "he wanted to thank Tech and the city of Ruston for bringing the sun to shine on Northeast LA everyday because obviously they are the only reason the sun comes up everyday." They are so mad that the media is all over us and not caring about them at all
    What is this so-called "ULM Fan" you speak of??

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

I'd classify "David" as more of an anti-Tech fan. Didn't sound like he was much pro-anything.

If I had been on the air, I would have responded by saying that Ruston has to make the sun shine on all of northeast Louisiana to offset the black hole and shadow created by people like him.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Did not know northeast had fan who understands the reality of their program.

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

I like the part were Coach Holtz said he would come back on and talk about the assistants he hired. During the show he expressed the importance of hiring a solid staff.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    NLULM has fans? I guess we'll see on the day of the Indy Bowl.
    I've heard that they exist but I've never seen one, and, I've heard they're as elusive as Bigfoot.

Varsity Bulldog DoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the rough DoubleDDawg's Avatar

They do have fans. All TWENTY of them showed up for the basketball game last month.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

A Friday 1 p.m. kickoff is gonna be hard for the nlulm grad/McDonald's employees to attend the IBowl.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    A Friday 1 p.m. kickoff is gonna be hard for the nlulm grad/McDonald's employees to attend the IBowl.

Especially since the Indy Bowl does not run a $5 ticket with a free t-shirt promotion. My guess is that ULM won't be hungry for a while with all of those tix they will be eating.

Big Dog BadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the roughBadDawgy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    Especially since the Indy Bowl does not run a $5 ticket with a free diploma promotion. My guess is that ULM won't be hungry for a while with all of those tix they will be eating.
    fixed it for you

Puppy ScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around here ScoutDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I actually laughed out loud. I will be surprised if the I-Bowl has more than 25,000 people there in all seriousness.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutDawg View Post
    I actually laughed out loud. I will be surprised if the I-Bowl has more than 25,000 people there in all seriousness.

I moved to Shreveport in 1977. I have missed only one game since...until this year. They could be on fire and I wouldn't piss on them. 17k tops for the attendance.

They really "screwed the pooch" this year. No more than 700 from Ohio, 7k from ULM (assuming promotions) & the rest locals. Most of the local season tix holders won'teven take the afternoon off for that matchup.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't expect a huge attendance, but in all honesty, a lot of nlu grads will show up for their first bowl game. I expect around 25,000.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I don't expect a huge attendance, but in all honesty, a lot of nlu grads will show up for their first bowl game. I expect around 25,000.
    Yeah, I've even had some of the seasoned nlulm fans tell me they're staying home and watching on TV. Duh.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread