+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big east has ‘reached out’ to fresno state, unlv

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Big east has ‘reached out’ to fresno state, unlv

This has been mentioned elsewhere I imagine. But here it is again per the latest 7:31 posted time on the article. You would think we would be more obvious sitting in the middle of the country. This offer is just to pacify BSU and SDSt I imagine.

REPORT: BIG EAST HAS ‘REACHED OUT’ TO FRESNO STATE, UNLV

Last Updated 7:31 PM, December 19, 2012 EST

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Re: Big east has ‘reached out’ to fresno state, unlv

The Big East is going to make the WAC look like a success story at this pace.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You would think we would be more obvious sitting in the middle of the country.

REPORT: BIG EAST HAS ‘REACHED OUT’ TO FRESNO STATE, UNLV

Last Updated 7:31 PM, December 19, 2012 EST
    I think any rational obvious thinking by the Big East was completely eliminated when they picked Tulane as a full member a few weeks ago.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I tweeted this to BTB earlier today, and their response was "let 'em have 'em," and I agree on one hand since Tech isn't moving to the MWC. But, the question is, how does this affect us? It could make the MWC look at Tulsa and Rice. It would keep the Big East together and maybe hurt the future of the MWC.

Then there is the talk of UConn and Cincy wanting to start their own conference, so who knows where this goes. I'm only worried about where Louisiana Tech is sitting when it ends.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    I tweeted this to BTB earlier today, and their response was "let 'em have 'em," and I agree on one hand since Tech isn't moving to the MWC. But, the question is, how does this affect us? It could make the MWC look at Tulsa and Rice. It would keep the Big East together and maybe hurt the future of the MWC.

Then there is the talk of UConn and Cincy wanting to start their own conference, so who knows where this goes. I'm only worried about where Louisiana Tech is sitting when it ends.
    if MWC loses too many teams to nBE then they will become less attractive option for both UTEP & Tulsa. CUSA might even have a chance to poach some MWC teams (New Mexico) to keep UTEP happy

+ Reply to Thread