+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makes you wonder about I-bowl attendance

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Makes you wonder about I-bowl attendance

I was heading west on I-20 today and passed the caravan of ULM'ers heading over with flashing lights. 3 busses, 8 cars, 4 cops.

Pathetic ........and I will admit, I got a little jealous we were not playing one more game this season.

Looking forward to signing day!!! See y'all in Ruston

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportsADDICT View Post
    I talked with a guy the other night who is a ULM alum and he said that they had sold 8,000 tickets. I said that was sad, but he didn't seem to agree with me somehow. I know some people are delusional, but at this rate it seems like the I-bowl will look pretty pitiful.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    I was heading west on I-20 today and passed the caravan of ULM'ers heading over with flashing lights. 3 busses, 8 cars, 4 cops.

Pathetic ........and I will admit, I got a little jealous we were not playing one more game this season.

Looking forward to signing day!!! See y'all in Ruston
    I would guess this would be the team and it's entourage.

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

It will be over 35000 in stands

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post

It will be interesting to see if you are right. Shreveport has no identity of its own and they are such elitists that they don't have enough sense to support what they do have. I, for one, don't think you are right but we will see.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post

Not even remotely likely.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    Not even remotely likely.
    I would rather say highly unlikely than have to eat crow...or hawk as the case may be.

Puppy MSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her gameMSChe1992 is on top of his/her game

Why does this thread exist?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

So bulldogbacker2 can once again show his true colors.
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread