+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2004 LA Tech Fresno Football Brawl

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

2004 LA Tech Fresno Football Brawl

Does anyone have any photos of the pregame brawl between Tech and Fresno St in 2004? Video would work too. Need it today.

Puppy cgc018 is an unknown

Re: 2004 LA Tech Fresno Football Brawl

http://orig.thenewsstar.com/photogal...FrameSet.shtml

That's the only thing that I've been able to find about it.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I saw it happen. Didn't have a camera. The coaches had words and nearly went at it too. The LA State police had to break it up. Fresno was favored to win. However, the TECH players got so pissed off, that there was no way they were going to let Fresno win. TECH won the game.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I'm gonna miss this rivalry. It was fun to hate Fresno State.

HD

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I'm gonna miss this rivalry. It was fun to hate Fresno State.

HD
    No matter what the locals said about not having any rivalaries with teams 2,000 away, I hated Fresno St. and Hawaii.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    No matter what the locals said about not having any rivalaries with teams 2,000 away, I hated Fresno St. and Hawaii.
    ......and Nevada.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    Does anyone have any photos of the pregame brawl between Tech and Fresno St in 2004? Video would work too. Need it today.

Go to the 5:45 mark in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yNkPUtlCGI

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    Go to the 5:45 mark in the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yNkPUtlCGI
    Nice.Wow....who's the Tech "inside receiver" that made that down field block near the goal line that sprung Moats for that last TD? Simply beautiful.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

I still have my piece of the goalpost that went down. It's signed by Ryan Moats. What a keepsake!!!

Varsity Bulldog bambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the earsbambino seems to have something between the ears

Looks like #22 Julius Cosby.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg View Post
    I still have my piece of the goalpost that went down. It's signed by Ryan Moats. What a keepsake!!!
    Me too! It was a very special day.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjl006 View Post
    For posterity sake, here's what I sent Matt. Pat Hill is now on staff at the ATL Falcons and Matt needed these for a little fun during an online interview.
    bbb1.jpgbbb2.jpgbbb3.jpgbbb4.jpg
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Don't remember it being that "bad".

And I think I miss the grass (not necessarily the paint job).

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Yuck... HATE, HATE, HATE the all blue jerseys.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

It was a great scrap. The best part was watching Bicknell and Hill almost go toe to toe too! I hate Fresno and we kicked their ass.

+ Reply to Thread