+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Head Above Water- a novel

Varsity Bulldog dmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the rough

Head Above Water- a novel

Hey everyone. I have a novel coming out in January and just launched the facebook page for it. Just wanted to let y'all know that I would appreciate some BBB support. Happy New Years Eve!

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAboveWaternovel

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Head Above Water- a novel

Self-published?

Varsity Bulldog dmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the rough

Yep. I looked for an agent for about 6 months before I figured out that if I build a following and sell a few copies myself first, it might be easier to get represented. It's worked for a few other authors in the same genre as my book, so it's worth a shot. Better than letting this thing collect dust on my shelf at least.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

If you don't mind...

Who'd you use to print copies, etc? Cost? How many copies? Does it include any marketing on their part?

And!

How do I get an autographed copy of your book!?

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

From the facebok page, it looks like it's digital only right now.

I don't mind at all, but it is digital only right now. If I do offer print copies down the road, I'll use Amazon's Create Space. It's print-on-demand and requires no money up-front. Doing all the marketing myself. I'll take out some ads on facebook, reddit, etc. soon and see if that helps fuel sales any.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

This is outstanding. I will definitely purchase!

Please keep us apprised. I'm old fashioned...like holding a book. That's not to say I won't do the Kendal thingy....or more accurately, my wife will! I can borrow hers.

Best of luck to you! Hope it works out well.

+ Reply to Thread