+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: America's New Frontier for Business Opportunity

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Re: America's New Frontier for Business Opportunity

He's one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Unfortunately I've got to see him this week here at the shop. If something wasn't broken at my shop, the camp, or my home I wouldn't know how to act.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

The first few pages are wishful thinking , but no doubts about the Texas pages, etc. ... interesting read.

THE US 20: Twenty Huge Trends That Will Dominate America's Future:

http://www.businessinsider.com/busin...the-universe-1

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    The first few pages are wishful thinking , but no doubts about the Texas pages, etc. ... interesting read.

THE US 20: Twenty Huge Trends That Will Dominate America's Future:

http://www.businessinsider.com/busin...the-universe-1

Good stuff!!! Page 69 is what has Louisiana teachers upset. But it's going to work.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

How about that big natural gas exporting facility just west of Cameron on the east side of the Sabine River. Although it's in Louisiana it's making pretty big news in SE Texas and Houston.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

I guess Shell doesn't read Forbes.

Shell will not pursue U.S. Gulf Coast GTL project in Sorrento

Read more: http://www.weeklycitizen.com/article...#ixzz2pCp0fCPG

"Shell announced Thursday it will not move forward with the proposed $12.5 billion natural gas-to-liquids plant in Sorrento and will “suspend any further work on the project.”

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    I guess Shell doesn't read Forbes.

Shell will not pursue U.S. Gulf Coast GTL project in Sorrento

Read more: http://www.weeklycitizen.com/article...#ixzz2pCp0fCPG

"Shell announced Thursday it will not move forward with the proposed $12.5 billion natural gas-to-liquids plant in Sorrento and will “suspend any further work on the project.”
    This wasn't the project I was referring to. I believe the Sorrento Plant is over on the Mississippi River (may be wrong - sadly I'm not good on geography of that part of the state). This is the facility built first to import liquified natural gas, but when all the "shales" came in and we didn't need to import gas they just decided to use it for export. They have the first license to export natural gas there. I drove by it a few years ago when it was idle, but it still looked impressive. Texaco had a big natural gas processing plant there for their Tiger Shoal Field back in the hey day of gas production there. Almost all the gas went to their Port Arthur Refinery to fuel all the process heaters.

+ Reply to Thread