+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NCAA Football 13 roster

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

NCAA Football 13 roster

Anyone find someone who has an accurate roster for our Dawgs?

The one I downloaded is from a bama guy. It's pretty accurate but doesnt have Dixon, King, Holley, DJ Banks, or Myles White on the roster?

Anyone have any insight?
    Last edited by ITdrummer; 01-08-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: NCAA Football 13 roster

I love the kid to death, but having Hunter Lee as my feature back, isn't that good in the game.

Also, They have Matt Nelson as the Place Kicker, FG Kicker, and Punter. Ryan Allen is like a 50-something overall. lol The returning Ray Guy Award winner. The best punter in the nation, has a 50-something overall rating?
    Last edited by ITdrummer; 01-07-2013 at 02:09 PM.

No one has a decent roster for NCAA '13?

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

The one I downloaded was terrible. I had to completely re-do it.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

I see now that there is a #7 receiver. But his name is completely different and he is a very dark-skinned dude with long braids.

Most of the issues I have are not with the roster, but with the points given to the players.

Having Ryan Allen a 50-something overall is a travesty.

Also, it has Malon Lee as the fastest person on the team.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

That might be an error by the person who made the roster you downloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    That might be an error by the person who made the roster you downloaded.
    Maybe so. I need to go through and make sure everyone's name matches the jersey number.

Those roster creators can't alter the ratings for players can they?

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Maybe so. I need to go through and make sure everyone's name matches the jersey number.

Those roster creators can't alter the ratings for players can they?
    Oh, yes. They can alter everything. Names, class, numbers, positions, ratings, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    Oh, yes. They can alter everything. Names, class, numbers, positions, ratings, etc.
    Well shit. I need to change Ryan Allen to a 99 Overall punter.

Upon further investigation, I noticed I can edit my own Roster (duh).

I upped the skills for players who were grossly underrated. I probably made Dixon a little too fast, but not D'Anthony Thomas fast.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Man, I am still Playing NCAA Football 09. And Black Ops I.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Man, I am still Playing NCAA Football 09..
    I think the one I have is either 06 or 07.

My dynasty finally "retired" me after 60 seasons.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I think the one I have is either 06 or 07.

My dynasty finally "retired" me after 60 seasons.
    I am on my 8th dynasty. Once the team becomes completely unbeatable, I quit. Then pick the game up again half a year later or so and start over. One time I did the "Creat Recruit" feature and made quite a few of 99-to-the-hilt Kickers to recruit and reassign positions. That dynasty only took a couple of seasons before it got REALLY boring.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I am on my 8th dynasty. Once the team becomes completely unbeatable, I quit. Then pick the game up again half a year later or so and start over. One time I did the "Creat Recruit" feature and made quite a few of 99-to-the-hilt Kickers to recruit and reassign positions. That dynasty only took a couple of seasons before it got REALLY boring.
    I coached a couple of created "academic" teams into powerhouses in addition to Tech, Army, and Toledo (the worst team at the time I took over).

Puppy jhonjame is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I see now that there is a #7 receiver. But his name is completely different and he is a very dark-skinned dude with long braids.

Most of the issues I have are not with the roster, but with the points given to the players.

Having Ryan Allen a 50-something overall is a travesty.

Also, it has Malon Lee as the fastest person on the team.

Thank you for sharing your information.

+ Reply to Thread