+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech XX mentioned on television show "Pitbulls and Parolees"

Bulldog wmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of light wmladawg's Avatar

Tech XX mentioned on television show "Pitbulls and Parolees"

Just curious if anyone else saw this. Good show.

Bulldog wmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of light wmladawg's Avatar

Re: Tech XX mentioned on television show "Pitbulls and Parolees"

Okay I guess I am the only one. Anyway it was a good episode where they rescued an English Bulldog that had been tied up un the New Orleans area. They tactfully mentioned that an "area university" had recently lost its Bulldog mascot because it had been left unattended too long outside. They did not mention Louisiana Tech but did show a photo of Tech XX.

Does anyone know when our live mascot will be replaced?

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Re: Tech XX mentioned on television show "Pitbulls and Parolees"

I watched the show the other day. I have no idea when we will replace the mascot.

+ Reply to Thread