+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I contend--this is the best athlete in S'port/Bossier!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I contend--this is the best athlete in S'port/Bossier!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpRY8NmuNhI

WR or OLB--that's the question!

http://www.ktbs.com/sports/Athlete-o...w/-/index.html

I like his length and speed for WR. But I like his leverage and power for OLB. He will easily put on 20 lbs of muscle b/c his shoulders are WIDE!

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Re: I contend--this is the best athlete in S'port/Bossier!

Wow! The guy seems to be able to read defenses and know where to run.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Are we recruiting him?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpRY8NmuNhI

WR or OLB--that's the question!

http://www.ktbs.com/sports/Athlete-o...w/-/index.html

I like his length and speed for WR. But I like his leverage and power for OLB. He will easily put on 20 lbs of muscle b/c his shoulders are WIDE!
    I thought we were trying hard to keep this young athlete under wraps so-to-speak to keep the competition off him. This is why he's mentioned on the private Hall of Fame board and not in this open forum right?
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 01-14-2013 at 11:29 AM.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I thought we were trying hard to keep this young athlete under wraps so-to-speak to keep the competition off him as hard. This is why he's mentioned on the private Hall of Fame board and not this open forum right?
    I'm working to make sure LaTech gets adequate exposure before others. Nevertheless, he is good enough for a scholarship, if not from us than somebody else.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

The guy can very likely play multiple positions and multiple sports, seems like a no-brainer to hand out a scholarship to him.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

I like him as a LB for sure, made more plays behind the LOS than we did all year long.

Puppy faithdawg has turned a few heads around herefaithdawg has turned a few heads around herefaithdawg has turned a few heads around herefaithdawg has turned a few heads around here

I have seen him play. Great basketball player as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    The guy can very likely play multiple positions and multiple sports, seems like a no-brainer to hand out a scholarship to him.
    He will be a 2 time all state basketball player with a decent track resume. I'm sorta biased towards defense b/c athleticism is the THE vital variable to good defenses...

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    He will be a 2 time all state basketball player with a decent track resume. I'm sorta biased towards defense b/c athleticism is the THE vital variable to good defenses...
    Looks really good, but I wouldn't put him ahead of the White (last name) kid at Green Oaks.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I thought we were trying hard to keep this young athlete under wraps so-to-speak to keep the competition off him. This is why he's mentioned on the private Hall of Fame board and not in this open forum right?
    TT, come on. This post is just so delusional, I dont even know where to start.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    TT, come on. This post is just so delusional, I dont even know where to start.
    Sorry but you're wrong dhussdawg.
    An article by Boxerdog was posted on the Hall Of Fame Forum for just that reason which is why I asked. In fact to quote boxerdog (minus a few sentences) in our private pay forum,
    "We need to keep it here. I believe this guy is the most talented player in S'port/Bossier (and I say this respectfully). He is under the radar right now b/c of where he played and not being qualified (yet). He'll be qualified after he takes the ACT again. I know a tutor." How ironic huh???

Do you not yet belong to that/our own pay site that benefits BB&B and much more where you would have followed this story and known why I stated what I did??

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...evin-Robertson

Things might have changed since then that you might not be aware of. He's been awarded Athlete of the Week by a television station, has a promo YouTube, and is all over the internet, including other college football forums.

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    Looks really good, but I wouldn't put him ahead of the White (last name) kid at Green Oaks.
    White is awesome, no doubting that! I go with Tevin because he's a legit 3 sport stud (fb, bb, track). He hasn't gotten nearly the exposure as White, but at 6'4, 200 lbs--I think he has more upside.

Sorry but you're wrong dhussdawg.
    An article by Boxerdog was posted on the Hall Of Fame Forum for just that reason which is why I asked. In fact to quote boxerdog (minus a few sentences) in our private pay forum,
    "We need to keep it here. I believe this guy is the most talented player in S'port/Bossier (and I say this respectfully). He is under the radar right now b/c of where he played and not being qualified (yet). He'll be qualified after he takes the ACT again. I know a tutor." How ironic huh???

Do you not yet belong to that/our own pay site that benefits BB&B and much more where you would have followed this story and known why I stated what I did??

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...evin-Robertson
    We have the inside track on him. He would commit if offered. I'm hoping LaTech offers----yesterday!

I want to make sure he doesn't get strung along without getting an offer. At this point, interest from others might expedite the process....

+ Reply to Thread