+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So...Chip Kelly is going to the NFL

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

So...Chip Kelly is going to the NFL

Puppy voodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the ears voodoodog's Avatar

Re: So...Chip Kelly is going to the NFL

To leave the sweet deal he has at Oregon for a somewhat broken-down Eagles team. I think I'd stay with the Ducks for a chance at a NC.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

I think Oregon's program is going to be in shambles.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Doubtful...... Not with the money they have......

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by voodoodog View Post
    To leave the sweet deal he has at Oregon for a somewhat broken-down Eagles team. I think I'd stay with the Ducks for a chance at a NC.
    I'd go to the NFL- I am sure the money was better for him to make the change.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Maybe some NCAA problems looming in the shadows?

Puppy voodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the earsvoodoodog seems to have something between the ears voodoodog's Avatar

Could it be he knows something that we don't? Or he might just want to make his mark at the next level. If it doesn't work out for him, he can probably get another college position. Worked for Satan...I mean Saban.

His seat was getting slightly warm at Oregon.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsudo View Post
    Maybe some NCAA problems looming in the shadows?
    Bingo-- Pete Carroll type infractions--going to be a lot of sanctions he brought on. Lot of sports talk about trouble headed Oregans way

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by voodoodog View Post
    Could it be he knows something that we don't?
    No, I think it's the other way around. Chip Kelly is OBVIOUSLY not familiar with Philadelphia Eagles fans. Without a doubt they are the ugliest, nastiest, meanest, fans on earth. The first time Kelly loses 2 or 3 games in a row, they'll probably burn his house down.....and hope that he's IN IT!!!

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I'd go to the NFL- I am sure the money was better for him to make the change.

$32.5M over five years. Yeah, I would say just a tad bit better....

http://tracking.si.com/2013/01/20/ch..._a10&eref=sihp

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    $32.5M over five years. Yeah, I would say just a tad bit better....

http://tracking.si.com/2013/01/20/ch..._a10&eref=sihp
    i could live off of that happily.

+ Reply to Thread