+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why is there no news about the ACC-Md lawsuit?

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

Why is there no news about the ACC-Md lawsuit?

that lawsuit will determine 80% of what happens in the next round of conference cage fighting.

if Md has to pay $52 million, the ACC is stable. if not, then the ACC falls apart, the Big East falls apart, and everything else gets reshuffled. it is THE most important information in the conference merry-go-round...and i have not seen one single new bit of information since November on it.

sigh...

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Why is there no news about the ACC-Md lawsuit?

Yep, but I'd say that Maryland lawsuit will determine 99% of what happens in the next round of conference realignment.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I am not sure it will have that big on an impact. In most of the situations that could be affected, the agreement to the fee was signed by the school. For Maryland, the fee increase was added later and Maryland voted no. I think that will make things a little different than those that signed on knowing the fee and what getting out entailed.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I remember reading links and discussion about it here, but for some reason it hasn't been discussed as THE domino as it should have.

It is confusing to determine where the ACC schools would end up, then the BE, then the rest.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Someone who is of a legal mind correct me if I'm wrong! But wouldn’t it bode well for Maryland to file the suit in a Federal Court versus a Maryland Court based on the Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act?

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsudo View Post
    Someone who is of a legal mind correct me if I'm wrong! But wouldn’t it bode well for Maryland to file the suit in a Federal Court versus a Maryland Court based on the Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act?
    i think they are looking for a home town judge who will rule that Md can get out with the smallest cost possible.

+ Reply to Thread