+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Going to have to stock up some more

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Going to have to stock up some more

I am in Austin and was out at some bars last night (making the rounds...). I always have a Tech cap on when I am off work and out and always get comments on it. Last night was crazy, though. I had 2 different people state that they WANT my cap. One was understandable - he was in the military and had been stationed at Fort Polk. Said he heard a lot about Tech and watched them any time they were on tv. The other one was born and raised Austin. Said he had always known the name Louisiana Tech, but really got into them after watching the Texas A&M/Tech game this year in football. He was a UT fan and hates A&M. Anyway, I always have 3 or 4 caps with me on trips, so I went back to the hotel and brought both of them back a blue Louisiana Tech cap. They were excited about it and I got some free drinks out of it, but now I need to get some more caps for me. It would be so cool to have a marketing campaign with those shot girls handing out free Tech caps at bars across Texas (especially East Texas and Dallas). Forget Shreveport. Time to market Texas!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Going to have to stock up some more

Was this the Blue Oyster Bar?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Was this the Blue Oyster Bar?
    No, the Elephant Room....... Love that place! Then there were a lot more bars that I can't remember now.

We were having a good time, though! :icon_wink:Me and Jules.jpg

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

You two should have switched poses.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    You two should have switched poses.
    That was later......

+ Reply to Thread