+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nice James Davison interview

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Nice James Davison interview

This Louisiana Public Broadcasting Louisiana Legend TV interview/feature with Ruston businessman James Davison was done last spring during the Brooks-Bradshaw golf tourney. I finally caught up with it online this weekend.

Very informative. Very well done.

Well worth 25 minutes of your time.

Also in the series are interview/feature sessions with Terry Bradshaw and Kix Brooks.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Nice James Davison interview

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    This Louisiana Public Broadcasting Louisiana Legend TV interview/feature with Ruston businessman James Davison was done last spring during the Brooks-Bradshaw golf tourney. I finally caught up with it online this weekend.

Very informative. Very well done.

Well worth 25 minutes of your time.

Also in the series are interview/feature sessions with Terry Bradshaw and Kix Brooks.
    Thanks for posting this interview, Dawgpix. I just watched it. It's very interesting. I'm amazed at how subdued and almost shy Mr. Davison seems. I've "met" Mr. Davison on several occasions, but I've never spent more than a few minutes with him at a time, and it has always been in the company of others. So it's nice to finally hear his views on several topics.

For those who haven't listened to this interview, Mr. Davison describes his politics as very much middle of the road. He has very good things to say about former Republican U.S. President George H.W. Bush, who is apparently still a good friend of his. Mr. Davison also had good things to say about former Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco, a Democrat, especially in regards to her efforts in reforming education in Louisiana. JD said both of our former presidents named Bush have played golf at Squire Creek, and he still stays in touch with Louisiana's former gambling Governor, Edwin Edwards. He also makes reference to the fact that he was good friends of former Republican Governors Mike Foster and Dave Treen.

Another interesting note: A couple of times during this interview, Mr. Davison stated that the state of Louisiana needs to consolidate it's higher education system, and at one point he suggested that Louisiana Tech is such a strong educational institution that it seems a shame not to share it with others throughout north Louisiana.

This is a 25 minute interview that all of our regular BB&Ber's should see.

HD

+ Reply to Thread