+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: W. Basketball. Lady Techsters Travel to UALR

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Re: W. Basketball. Lady Techsters Travel to UALR

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Down FFA (grin), we may not be in the know of everything, lets just sit back and hear what BlindDog has to say on this.
    Facts are facts, Phil. Check out Hoopgurlz and the top 100 players for next season. None are committed to Tech. None. None of the next 50 are either. Then, move on to those who have given verbals for 2014. None are committed to Tech. Then, go to Tech's page and check out who is considering Tech. None. If the "number 2 post player in the country" is not even ranked in the top 150 players in the nation, I don't consider it a coup to have landed her.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    Facts are facts, Phil. Check out Hoopgurlz and the top 100 players for next season. None are committed to Tech. None. None of the next 50 are either. Then, move on to those who have given verbals for 2014. None are committed to Tech. Then, go to Tech's page and check out who is considering Tech. None. If the "number 2 post player in the country" is not even ranked in the top 150 players in the nation, I don't consider it a coup to have landed her.
    Okay Negative Nancy (i am kidding), that is not the only recruiting site that there is and again WE (me and you) may not be in the know of everything out there that is happening.
    Sit back and lets see what comes of this.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Okay Negative Nancy (i am kidding), that is not the only recruiting site that there is and again WE (me and you) may not be in the know of everything out there that is happening.
    Sit back and lets see what comes of this.
    Nah, I'm good with my opinion based on Hoopgurlz. There are, as you said, other recruiting sites out there, but this is the most reliable and what the major schools look to for rankings of recruits and classes. When statements are made like the one we are referencing in this thread I like to point out that they are not based in fact. I realize there is a decent-sized portion of the population that do not consider fact-based information relevant to their opinions or statements. That said, I do.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

The Lady Techsters do not have the number 2 post in the country signed on for next year. Just to clear that up. The Lady Techsters do not have any player signed who is ranked in the top 100 players in the country. Glad to have cleared that up.
    I was sure I read that the Wingate gal , was listed as Dan Olson's rated #2 post player in the country... I may have dreamed it after one of the horrible losses that the Techsters had!
    My bag....

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Here ya go, Blinddawg:
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...111912aac.html

She is a strong forward.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    I was sure I read that the Wingate gal , was listed as Dan Olson's rated #2 post player in the country... I may have dreamed it after one of the horrible losses that the Techsters had!
    My bag....
    She is a JUCO. Rated 2nd/12th in JUCO ratings.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

She is a JUCO. Rated 2nd/12th in JUCO ratings.
    Looks like she will have three years with us due to injury that is a good thing that we have that extra year.

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I again am sorry for that garbage I spewed in that previous post. I forget at times about the average fan aspect and I was wrong for doing that.

I do wanna clear up something so that everyone is clear on this matter. I have gotten several WTF messages about a portion of the last post you made.
    I am reading that you don't think that it is appropriate for you as a fan to go to Spoon face to face and give feed back on what you agree or disagree with her on her coaching style or the results that she is not getting on the floor.

I can appreciate your stance as a fan of the program no wanting to go into those waters. I just want to make sure that I am understanding though that while it isn't appropriate for you to give negative or positive comments to her about the program face to face that it seems to be appropriate to do it on here!!!

I just don't see how one can not be appropriate but the other can. I see that as a double standard. I would just like some clarification on that if you don't mind.

I am sorry if I called you a fair weather fan but I don't recall making that statement to you, if so I am sorry.
    I don't feel that it is appropriate to put a time line for results to be shown. I have not been given that responsibility of enforcing that so it isn't my place to do so.
    I support the current coaching staff and players no matter how long they are in those roles. When you make statements "how many more seasons do you give Spoon to show results" that could be taken as any time beyond that I will no longer show support for the program and please understand and hear me when I say. I will always support the coaching staff and players that are in those roles.

I have supported every coach that has ever walked through the doors of the Lady Techsters program. I keep my personal opinions out of it due to the respect that I have for the Lady Techsters program.
    It's completely inappropriate for a fan to complain directly to the D1 coach. I can't believe you or anyone else thinks otherwise. She doesn't answer to me or any other fan -- nor does she need to. But we have every right to complain about results- especially on a fan message board!

And you still avoid the question. How many seasons of mediocrity do you as a fan accept before demanding change?

Quote Originally Posted by DawgGoneMad View Post
    It's completely inappropriate for a fan to complain directly to the D1 coach. I can't believe you or anyone else thinks otherwise. She doesn't answer to me or any other fan -- nor does she need to. But we have every right to complain about results- especially on a fan message board!

And you still avoid the question. How many seasons of mediocrity do you as a fan accept before demanding change?
    We will have to agree to disagree on that, I see it as a double standard. I say nothing on here that I would not say face to face with her. I actually would say more to her in person than I would on here but again I have no issue speaking with her and we have a mutual respect for each other.
    I answered your question,you may not have liked the answer but I gave you my answer.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Here ya go, Blinddawg:
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w...111912aac.html

She is a strong forward.
    I knew I had read that somewhere!
    National ranked in the Jr.college ranks then!
    We all know FFA knows all the facts!

+ Reply to Thread