+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: We have a DC apparently!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: We have a DC apparently!

I really like this hire!

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    I was apprehensive about the Holtz hire for a few reasons, but he has continued to impress since his hire. This staff has shaped up well, and I think we are in good hands. We have a great mix, and I am very happy with how this has turned out. I hope the next couple of days shake out well for recruiting too. Great job Coach Holtz and staff.
    THIS

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Okay....I can see where this is going.

To further explain, Stoker wasn't as active in the community and wasn't as "approachable" as some thought a head football coach of the local college should be. He was (is?) blunt and to the point too. Well, he's not HC for us. He can leave the glad-handing and "meet and greets" to Skip. I want a defensive coach who is a mean SOB (in a football-kind-of-way).

But, even his detractors think he's a good football coach. Guess we'll find out.
    This is spot on!

Puppy ScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around hereScoutDawg has turned a few heads around here ScoutDawg's Avatar

BTB Twitter "We jumped the gun last night with announcing that Scott Stoker was hired. He is the favorite to get it we understand but it is not a done."

WTF....Man and people pay for this guy's "inside" information. I thought it was odd that he was quote coaching search.com and coaching search.com was quote BTB

WOW simply fantastic. Hope this deal goes though but Jeez...

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutDawg View Post
    BTB Twitter "We jumped the gun last night with announcing that Scott Stoker was hired. He is the favorite to get it we understand but it is not a done."

WTF....Man and people pay for this guy's "inside" information. I thought it was odd that he was quote coaching search.com and coaching search.com was quote BTB

Listen kid,

Without him, who would do the recruiting site? You gonna step up in that role? He does a very good job.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Dad - head coach (HS).
    In college - record setting quarterback.

This contract has been set in stone since the creation of the world.

Bulldog GoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by ScoutDawg View Post

Totally agree! Goes back to what I said about Rivals.com giving amateurs their own website, if the pony up the cash. If you want the info that bleedtechblue.com makes you pay for, just go follow all the people they follow on twitter. They have no "inside" sources. Didn't Dykes ban a couple of those guys from practice last year?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Let's blame LFR!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Let's blame LFR!
    ?

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by RhinoDawg View Post

I think that is a big plus. The best coaches I ever had were the ones that were not afraid to get up in your grill and piss you off every now and then and did not give a crap about what the fans thought, i.e., did not play politics - they played football and played it well and that was all they focused on.
    You just described Tommy Spangler......

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgs13 View Post
    Totally agree! Goes back to what I said about Rivals.com giving amateurs their own website, if the pony up the cash. If you want the info that bleedtechblue.com makes you pay for, just go follow all the people they follow on twitter. They have no "inside" sources. Didn't Dykes ban a couple of those guys from practice last year?
    Not J Ford. Like someone else said, if you want to do it, go right ahead.....

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NashVegasRabidK9 View Post
    Seriously, folks. Don't care if the man can coach or recruit. What's important here is whether the man practices good hygiene and wears a hat properly. I will reserve judgement until we get some intel on these aspects.

Someone needs to find out if the guy owns a pair of reflex blue pants to wear on gameday. If not, get the man some obnoxiously bright pants!!

Varsity Bulldog DawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really niceDawgUSN is just really nice

You ever ponied up the money to see what's on the site? Maybe you can't afford to or don't want to spend money to find stories out a couple weeks ahead of time. There is a good bit of inside information, some not even from J Ford. A lot of us who are not active here anymore talk a lot over there.

It isn't Ford's fulltime job. He is passionate about Tech. Is he a "professional" journalist? No but he works hard to get things right the first time.

If for no other reason I pay my money to talk and read Tech, without having to listen to yahoos like you.

Bulldog GoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her gameGoDawgs13 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by DawgUSN View Post
    You ever ponied up the money to see what's on the site? Maybe you can't afford to or don't want to spend money to find stories out a couple weeks ahead of time. There is a good bit of inside information, some not even from J Ford. A lot of us who are not active here anymore talk a lot over there.

It isn't Ford's fulltime job. He is passionate about Tech. Is he a "professional" journalist? No but he works hard to get things right the first time.

If for no other reason I pay my money to talk and read Tech, without having to listen to yahoos like you.
    There it is again the "elitest" LA Tech attitude that we are famous for. Yep I can't talk Tech football or know anything about it because I don't have the cash to pay for a website run by a part-time "journalist". Shoot, I was the first one to put Stokers name on here. How bout you just send me a check for $10 a month and I'll give you my "inside" info via private message. Then maybe I can afford to come and chat with the "elite" over on BTB.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

There it is again the "elitest" LA Tech attitude that we are famous for. Yep I can't talk Tech football or know anything about it because I don't have the cash to pay for a website run by a part-time "journalist". Shoot, I was the first one to put Stokers name on here. How bout you just send me a check for $10 a month and I'll give you my "inside" info via private message. Then maybe I can afford to come and chat with the "elite" over on BTB.
    No, with your attitude you should just stay right here. You are struggling to understand that BBB and BTB both serve Tech fans very well, and both serve a purpose...they just are no longer much of the same purpose. And there is nothing wrong with that. And for that reason, I pay money to both, utilize both for their separate purposes, and am quite entertained.

+ Reply to Thread