+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adrian Peterson

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Adrian Peterson

Congratulations to Adrian Peterson on his deserved awards. Funny story involving him and my sister this week. Well, you know how they have parties all week of the Superbowl. A friend of my sister who lives in New Orleans asked her if she would work check-in for one of them if she wasn't doing anything. She said she would. Now, she has almost zero interest in football other than her son playing kicker for his team. Anyway, as she's working the check-in this guy goes to get in the party. She wouldn't let him in because his name wasn't on the list. It was Adrian Peterson. Somebody had to explain to her who he was, and then she went ahead. Just thought that was kind of funny. From what I understand, he didn't get upset.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Adrian Peterson

He should've offered her an orange peanut.

+ Reply to Thread