+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldogbacker2

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Bulldogbacker2

Is he touched or is he just another flamer?

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: Bulldogbacker2

He may be the one that claims to be a fan of ulm and TECH. Therefore, as a ulm fan, by definition he is both - touched and a flamer.

Just for kicks I looked up ulm's MBB record. They are 3-15 overall and 2-10 in the sunbelt with 6 straight losses. They will make the sbc tournament as all 11 teams make it. They WILL have to win the sbc tournament to get to the NCAA tournament.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

...okay so this may be a dumb question, but why do we immediately assume that Tech haters are, by default, ulm fans? It's time we stop flaming the warhawk students and fan and try to welcome them over as Tech fans.

We know they're willing to cheer big time for another in-state school, why not encourage them to cheer for LaTech? We're much closer and easier to get to than Baton Rouge.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Good response. I think Bulldogbacker2 said he was a fan of both schools. You are correct that everyone should be encouraged to cheer for TECH. Just because I don't like ulm doesn't mean that everyone should.

My apologies to Bulldogbacker2. Thanks for being a TECH fan. However, no apologies for ulm. I still think they should end all athletics and become Louisiana TECH @ Monroe.

+ Reply to Thread