+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade anyone??

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Trade anyone??

So for Christmas, I was given Madden 13. I have always been a college fan, and just not a Madden fan. I'm wondering if someone has the NCAA '13 game for PS3 and would like to trade games with me. The Madden game is in perfect shape, and only been played about 3 times. I just can't get into it.

Anyone interested??

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Trade anyone??

This year's Madden is too different from the past. My favorite aspect was always the fantasy draft. I loved filling a roster full of a mix of Tech players and rookies and build a Super Bowl dynasty. Unfortunately EA tweaked with this year's version and you can only get a fantasy draft in an online dynasty.

As a holder of both games I would still strongly recommend you keep Madden. NCAA 13 doesn't give you much more than just updated rosters. If you own NCAA 12 then I suggest you edit the rosters yourself and just play that. Whie you may more enjoy college football, Madden does give you the chance to play with Creer and Livas. Next year should be awesome when Q is on the game. Plus next year for NCAA you will not have to worry about the stupid WAC logo still on your uniform once you move Tech to CUSA.

+ Reply to Thread