+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. recommendations in Ruston

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Dr. recommendations in Ruston

I need to get a couple of Dr. recommendations in Ruston. Some of you know my situation, and some of you don't, so I'll break it down for you and tell you my requirements, so that maybe you can give the best recommendation possible. I need a recommendation for a cardiologist and a pulmonologist. They need to have working knowledge (if possible) of auto-immune disorders and be willing to work with (correspond/take directions) from a rheumatologist from Baton Rouge. My rheumatologist is in Baton Rouge and changing to one in North Louisiana is not an option. I'd also prefer them to be "patient friendly". I don't presume to tell a doctor how to do his job, but I do ask questions and will not tolerate condescension. I'm very well educated in my disorders. My rheumatologist's orders will take precedent. Does anyone have recommendations for me? Also, if anyone has recommendations for an internal doctor, I'd appreciate that as well. Same requirements as the others. I had an internal doctor here, but she doesn't really care to deal with my issues as it seems like it's too much work for her to get caught up on AI disorders, and I have to give her my history every time I see her. (I thought they had charts for that) Anyway, the reason I prefer Ruston over Monroe or Shreveport is because I sometimes have to make emergency room runs, and I need a doctor that visits Northern La Medical Center (Lincoln General) in the event I need to be admitted and receive care. If you can't think of a doctor that fits these requirements, then I'll just take the recommendation of the best in each field. Thanks for any help.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dr. recommendations in Ruston

Hearing Dr. George Smith has a good rep per my nephew.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Last edited by RhythmDawg; 02-11-2013 at 08:43 PM.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

If Shreveport was an option I could help here as my dad is Internal Medicine and could recommend a cardiologist to fit your needs. I will ask if he knows anyone in Ruston.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

All of the Dr.'s Smith are good George, Tommy, and Billy. Personal friends of all three. Grandmother and younger brother have seen Tommy and Billy.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I would definitely recommend Dr. George Smith. He did a bypass surgery on my grandfather and was excellent for the rest of my grandfather's life. While I was at Tech, I worked at Green Clinic for a while and he also seemed to be very personable and professional. I believe that Dr. Tommy Smith is a pulmonologist, but I can't remember. Both work at Green Clinic/Lincoln General.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

George

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Oh yeah. I need a GI doctor too as above. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread