+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sleeves in the NBA

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

Sleeves in the NBA

This story made me think of the Techsters. I don't think we use Adidas, correct?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/89...sleeve-jerseys

Warriors to wear short sleeves

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Golden State Warriors have unveiled plans to wear the NBA's "first modern short-sleeve jersey" for three of their remaining home games this season.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Sleeves in the NBA

Do we even still wear sleeved jerseys? I think we did for a few games last year but I haven't seen them at any home games this year.

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Saw this on ESPN.com and first thing I thought was Techsters. Too bad we gave up tradition trying to be like everyone else....

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish we would have kept them, as well. It was OUR tradition! I do understand that they players stated that they were harder to play in, but it was pure Techster!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I wish we would have kept them, as well. It was OUR tradition! I do understand that they players stated that they were harder to play in, but it was pure Techster!
    I love the sleeves too!

+ Reply to Thread