+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo 4

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Halo 4

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    I have both so either is fine :P I'm done with finals so I will have plenty of free time.
    Sweet. I sent you a friend request.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

ApatheticArcher

I might be playing some tonight - last final was this morning *booyah*

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Had some fun rounds on Black Ops II with BoutThemDawgs and JuBru last night. Good times.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

I was grumpy as heck last night.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    I was grumpy as heck last night.
    Ha Ha. It's all good. I was beyond awful, so that should have made you feel better. I'll be on playing most of the night tonight, too.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I forgot how to play Search & Destroy. Hadn't played that gamemode since MW2 first came out.

I didn't care for it until I played it a lot that night. I'm starting to like it more.

I did notice that I liked Demolition more with the respawn. I would normally like not having to respawn, forcing people to play more cautious and less "run-n-gun", but while I'm still getting used to playing FPSs on console, the respawn helps me practice.

Also, I got the Season pass, and the "new" maps are awesome. Love the skatepark one. Grind?

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I didn't care for it until I played it a lot that night. I'm starting to like it more.

I did notice that I liked Demolition more with the respawn. I would normally like not having to respawn, forcing people to play more cautious and less "run-n-gun", but while I'm still getting used to playing FPSs on console, the respawn helps me practice.

Also, I got the Season pass, and the "new" maps are awesome. Love the skatepark one. Grind?
    Try getting an rc-xd on that map and ramping it into an opponents face. It is incredibly fun.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

No more Halo or BLOPS for me. Moved to the middle of nowhere and it's still trapped in the 1960's (technologically speaking).

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    No more Halo or BLOPS for me. Moved to the middle of nowhere and it's still trapped in the 1960's (technologically speaking).
    Really? Haven't seen Halo 4. But, was thinking about getting it, since we have all the others in the series. I thought Halo Reach was pretty good.

I like the Fallout games. Biggest problem with Halo, and even the Call of Duty franchise is the games play "linerally." Meaning, the script is set up too tightly, like in a nice sequenced line, leaving no discretion to the player. Fallout ain't perfect, but at least the player has choices on which way to go, the sequence of events, and even who your allies will be. Also, the next generation of games have to do a better job of incorporating strategy, like computer-based games have employed for more than 20 years. Yeah....I know, most of the game crowd are short-attentioned, low information types......

Yes really. Gaming eats a lot of gigs when you only have 20gb allowance.

Halo and CoD are better multiplayer games. Single-player or co-up games you want Fallout, Far Cry, Borderlands, etc.

And most of the game crowd or not short-attentioned, low information types.

Mass Effect is an amazing series overall. A lot of people were pissed with the ending(s) in ME3 but that doesn't honestly detract from the awesomeness that is the ME series.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Yes really. Gaming eats a lot of gigs when you only have 20gb allowance.

Halo and CoD are better multiplayer games. Single-player or co-up games you want Fallout, Far Cry, Borderlands, etc.

And most of the game crowd or not short-attentioned, low information types.
    Was referring to true strategy vs. first-person shoot 'em up type games. That's why, IMO, there are no true strategy games for XBox, Playstation, etc.. they won't sell well enough to warrant the cost of producing them because most gamers are short-attentioned, low information types.

As for Halo 4 I don't have it, and have seen only some brief clips of it posted on Youtube. I will probably get it, for no other reason than to complete the Halo set. Yeah, I know, that's not a very good reason to spend $60, but it's the only reason I got.

Not familiar with Far Cry, is it worth getting?

+ Reply to Thread