+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right Field Fans

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

Right Field Fans

Can someone enlighten me, as to why the Athletic Department (and from what I understand mainly Bruce) called the Tech cops to run off the fans that tailgate in right field at the games? From what I understand this occurred Friday and Saturday. This has been a tradition all of my years at Tech, since 99. Why now? I hope it's a legit reason.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Re: Right Field Fans

They did not run them off on Friday but did on Saturday. I don't understand either. Another failure by our Leadership!

Big Dog mjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud ofmjl006 has much to be proud of

I'm now hearing it was not Bruce, which is fine. I didn't mean tto sound like I was accusing. I still find it odd that this occurred after all of these years. Any info? I heard it was Tech police on their own.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Patrick Walsh ‏@LATechPWalsh
    Fans CAN tailgate beyond the RF fence at baseball games the rest of the season. We apologize for a prior miscommunication. #WeAreLATech
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Whoever made the call is a total idiot. Somebody other than the Tech Police Chief asked the policeman to run them off.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

This is rediculous. As much trouble as it is to have actual fans and tradition at any Tech event and this happens! What moron ordered this?

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

@LATechPWalsh: Fans CAN tailgate beyond the RF fence at baseball games the rest of the season. We apologize for a prior miscommunication. #WeAreLATech

What was the prior miscommunication?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    This is rediculous. As much trouble as it is to have actual fans and tradition at any Tech event and this happens! What moron ordered this?
    Three guesses--first two don't count.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Patrick Walsh ‏@LATechPWalsh
    Fans CAN tailgate beyond the RF fence at baseball games the rest of the season. We apologize for a prior miscommunication. #WeAreLATech
    Did people go back out to the right field RR track area today?

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Did people go back out to the right field RR track area today?
    Yes they did but much, much smaller crowd than Saturday or Friday.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

At Louisiana Tech, we are our own worst enemy. It's always been that way. A couple of years ago, y'all remember the Tech Po-Po basically running the students off in the TAC for the terrible offense of STANDING up during a basketball game.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I don't have any issues with Tech PD, but I do have problems with Ruston PD harassing tailgaters this season.

Big Dog rbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her gamerbhtech is on top of his/her game rbhtech's Avatar

Wow.... The right field rowdies is a tradition that goes back way before 99... Ive never watched a game from anywhere else... How embarrassing

Varsity Bulldog bulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of light

Geez... we have a serious lack of leadership

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

They should be promoting students to sit in the outfield...just another example of Bush league....I'm almost convinced that we will never "get it"
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread