+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Right Field Fans

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Right Field Fans

So who made the call to run off the folks sitting back there?

That person needs to be removed from making any decisions at Tech. It's embarrassing.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    So who made the call to run off the folks sitting back there?

That person needs to be removed from making any decisions at Tech. It's embarrassing.
    I'm still trying to confirm. We all have a pretty good idea and I hear the person most of us suspect is already running for cover claiming they didn't do it.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    They did not run them off on Friday but did on Saturday. I don't understand either. Another failure by our Leadership!
    Back in the day we used to tailgate and watch games out there - this was in the mid 80s - early 90s. The crowd in right field was at times quite large and vocal making for great home field support. I would think that any fan support at this point should be encouraged and not discouraged. The "right field rowdies" are a tradition. Lot of great games viewed from rt field.

We need an AD with roots and personality developed SOUTH of the Mason-Dixon line.

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I don't have any issues with Tech PD, but I do have problems with Ruston PD harassing tailgaters this season.
    But you were so inappropriate!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think we're going to "get it" until we get leadership that has spent some time under the bad leadership and knows what the problems are. Preferably an alumnus...the ivory tower is above the clouds right now and no one up there knows what's going on in the land of mortals.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Isn't that land owned by the train company? That was my understanding. If so, does the police officer have the authority to act on behalf of Tech in removing students from that area? Shouldn't the direction have to come from whomever owns that land?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Bruce is an idiot and needs to find a new village to terrorize!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

According to Tech Police, BVDV made the call to have them removed. What a goof ball!

+ Reply to Thread