+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To those in Shreveport: Missing Yellow Lab

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

To those in Shreveport: Missing Yellow Lab

I'm not sure if this is the right board for this but to those of you who live in Shreveport...the strong winds last night/this morning blew my gate open and our yellow lab got out. We've spent about 4 hours searching this morning with no luck. We live in the South Shreveport/Southern Hills area so if there are any posters living in that area, I'd really appreciate ya'll keeping your eyes peeled. He's full grown, about 70 pounds, reddish color to his fur and wearing a faded green collar. His name is Jake.

I'd really appreciate ya'll keeping any eye out. He's a great dog and I'd hate for anything to happen to him. If anyone happens upon him, shoot me an e-mail at cbates089@gmail.com. Thanks

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Re: To those in Shreveport: Missing Yellow Lab

Where do you live? I live in southern hills and will get the word out

Varsity Bulldog LThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLThoo Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Off of Baird Road. Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

My parents live in Chasewood. I will tell them to be on the lookout.

We live in Chasewood too so please do that. Thanks again.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

I've told several people I know that live in the area. They will keep a look out. Hope you get him back soon.

Just got a call from an acquaintance. His buddy took in a golden or lab. Found it in our area, faded old collar with some gray in his face. Just sent him to the shelter. Sounds like ours. Were hoping it is.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LThoo View Post
    Just got a call from an acquaintance. His buddy took in a golden or lab. Found it in our area, faded old collar with some gray in his face. Just sent him to the shelter. Sounds like ours. Were hoping it is.
    Good luck!!

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

UPDATE: Thanks to all of you for the help. The old boy is back home safe. Maybe a little itchy from his over night at animal services but overall, no worse for wear.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE: Thanks to all of you for the help. The old boy is back home safe. Maybe a little itchy from his over night at animal services but overall, no worse for wear.
    Great news!!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome news!!!

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

My old lab always seemed to get out during the windiest/rainiest nights and he got locked up in doggie jail more than his fair share. His name was "Catfish" and he and I lived in a terrible part of town when I first got out of school and back to Shreveport. Imagine driving slowly around one of the bad parts of Shreveport yelling "Catfish" out the window of your truck! Glad he's back home safe and sound.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    My old lab always seemed to get out during the windiest/rainiest nights and he got locked up in doggie jail more than his fair share. His name was "Catfish" and he and I lived in a terrible part of town when I first got out of school and back to Shreveport. Imagine driving slowly around one of the bad parts of Shreveport yelling "Catfish" out the window of your truck! Glad he's back home safe and sound.
    Once again, Marketdawg paints a great picture while telling one of his stories. This guy should be a writer.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    You should have just tied some good sausage to your trailer hitch and you probably would have found him earlier. Then again you might have attracted more than your dog.

I'm happy that the dog was found safe. I know I would miss my dogs terribly if they were gone.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread