+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2/28/13 Just Left La Tech Ticket Office ...

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: 2/28/13 Just Left La Tech Ticket Office ...

There were two "big" 1/8 page (1/4 total) color ads for the two games in last Sunday's RDL if that did any good. Not sure if that's the only time they were printed, but they're the only ones I remember seeing.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2/28/13 Just Left La Tech Ticket Office ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    What did Tech do to promote the game? Mass email to students/faculty and 200 keychains? Lol.

The ticket office/Aspire/Logan Lewis and some great fans teamed up to buy tickets for school children. That's AWESOME, but I don't consider that promoting the game.

No youtube video. No facebook event. No halftime entertainment. Did we advertise the game anywhere?
    Much more social media activity than usual. I didn't say good promotion haha, that sounds like we're a top 25 program or something. wait...

+ Reply to Thread