+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11 at half

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

11 at half

Thats sad

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 11 at half

This team has moments of glory...but there's no cohesion. And that's squarely with the coach.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

4-30 shooting your not gonna score much more than that.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Frankly, I've not seen any "moments of glory" this season, or for the past two seasons. Unless of course you redefine "glory" to mean winning close games against bottom tier women's basketball programs. Even if "glory" is redefined by that standard, I've not seen anything close to "glory" from a Spoon-led team. The Techster program is now in the bottom tier of women's programs. It has been heading that direction for the past three years, and this season this team secured a spot as the worst Techster team ever. It has been a fast descent, and the once proud program is now only relevant in terms of the history of the sport. As a basketball fan, I've lost interest. As a Techster fan, I've come to the conclusion that the university would rather have a "name" than a game.

Bulldog Tech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the rough

I dont' want to say it (hate to say it) but I agree with ffa about the "name" part. The Lady Techsters are no longer relevant in WBB. .... such a proud history too. As a loooong time fan of the Techsters I hate to throw up my hands in surrender, but at the merciful end of this season there should be a reassessment of the program, what we aspire to be, and a complete house cleaning from top to bottom to achieve whatever goals we set for ourselves. What we have is not working and just don't see any short-term remedial solutions making a difference.

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

We all get that we can't win championships, but we can win our gosh dang conference and be ranked. No one expects elite eights and final fours, but I do expect that when a team like delaware or dayton or green bay can win games, we can too. Accepting anything less just adds to the failure.

There's no excuse for 11 pts in a half to Utah State. I'll always love my Techsters but change is needed now!

After a long break this late in the season -- look at the Dogs... came out on fire. Look at the Techsters... 11 pts....

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

they need to do something one way or the other so that the recruits can make their decisions on what they are going to do. Either way it needs to be done swiftly so that athletes can make choices of where they want to sign.

+ Reply to Thread