+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Courtside seats, how do I get one?

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Courtside seats, how do I get one?

I saw a tweet yesterday with someone holding courtside tickets. I had always thought these were corporate sponsor seats. Can the common man get tickets to these seats? Or do I have to be "in the know"?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Courtside seats, how do I get one?

For sale to the general public for the small fee of $500 per season...

Not available on a per game basis that I know of
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog Bayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to allBayou Dawg is a name known to all Bayou Dawg's Avatar

Re: Courtside seats, how do I get one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    For sale to the general public for the small fee of $500 per season...

Not available on a per game basis that I know of
    Wow, most of the games I've been to except for the last few, those seats have been empty. Thanks for the info!

+ Reply to Thread