+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kelia Shelton dismissed from team

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: Kelia Shelton dismissed from team

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    ...unless a person wishes to designate to a Title IX sport.
    I just want to make sure that I am understanding this
    Lets say that Football has a budget of $100,000 and if I give 10,000 to football they would count that against the $100,000?

That doesn't seem correct at all. I am all about equal but a football fan that has no interest in basketball and wants to donate money directly to football should be able too and I would think that should go above and beyond the money that is allocated to Football.

Maddawg, what is it that way with a Title IX sport? Lower Funding or is it just that way because they say it is?

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I just want to make sure that I am understanding this
    Lets say that Football has a budget of $100,000 and if I give 10,000 to football they would count that against the $100,000?

That doesn't seem correct at all. I am all about equal but a football fan that has no interest in basketball and wants to donate money directly to football should be able too and I would think that should go above and beyond the money that is allocated to Football.

Maddawg, what is it that way with a Title IX sport? Lower Funding or is it just that way because they say it is?
    The question should be, if football has a budget of $100,000 and you give $200,000 to football, what percentage of the overage is actually used on football?

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    They weren't 1AA championships. If you were a Tech fan instead of a WBB fan you'd know that.
    Please

FCS, I-AA, Division II whatever you want to call it. It was the tier below the big boys back in the 70's.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    The question should be, if football has a budget of $100,000 and you give $200,000 to football, what percentage of the overage is actually used on football?
    I guess that is what I am asking but I am just trying to get if it is earmarked specifically for football does it all go to the sport it was earmarked for or does it take away from the budget for that specific sport?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    We got WAY more national respect and attention with a loss in football to Texas A&M last season than any of those things you mentioned.
    Yes. Because EVERY school wants to be known for its losses.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    Please

FCS, I-AA, Division II whatever you want to call it. It was the tier below the big boys back in the 70's.
    Like I said you are a WBB fan only.

+ Reply to Thread