+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bubble Watch 2013

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Re: Bubble Watch 2013

Any TV info on the game tonight, it's not on Altitude and I cant find it on the Dish guide.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    Any TV info on the game tonight, it's not on Altitude and I cant find it on the Dish guide.
    We are playing on Root Sports Rocky Mountain (Dish 414).

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

MTSU chokes in the semis in Hot Springs. I think they should get a bid, but they did get left out after last year's choke job. Gonna be a tense week in the boro.

MTSU's RPI drops from 21 to 27 after the loss to FIU.

Only one team with a sub-30 RPI has ever been left out of the tournament.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

I think they should get rid of the conference tournaments and give the winner of the regular season the auto bid. Look at how Liberty got in with only 15 wins

+ Reply to Thread