+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3/9 LaTech at Denver

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 3/9 LaTech at Denver

Quote Originally Posted by Wing-over View Post
    Does Tech still receive the number one seed based on RPI?
    Yes

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I expected Denver to be really tough at home, but I didn't expect us to get blown out.

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

I don't quite understand why they kept calling this the "WAC Title Game". I mean I know it was for the "regular season title" but what the hell does that mean or give you??? The WAC Championship is determined at the WAC Tournament and in my view nobody claims the title until they win it at the tourney.

+ Reply to Thread