+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/9 LaTech at Denver

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Basketball 3/9 LaTech at Denver

Louisiana Tech (26-4, 16-1) at Denver (20-8, 15-2)

Saturday
    , March 96:00 PM CST

Magness Arena
    Denver, Colorado

Television

Root Sports Rocky Mountain (DirecTV 683, Dish 414, local cable listings)

Radio

KXKZ 107.5 FM (Ruston/Monroe)
    KJVC 92.7 FM (Mansfield/Shreveport)
    KVCL 92.1 FM (Winnfield)
    LaTech All-Access ($)

Live Updates
    NeuLion
    ESPN.com
    @LaTechHoops
    @DU_MHoops

Game Notes
    LaTech
    Denver
    Last edited by Dawg06; 03-09-2013 at 05:36 PM.

Varsity Bulldog jtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her game

Re: 3/9 LaTech at Denver

Was planning on being at the game but the weather has made a mess of the roads. Can't get out of the mountains. Will have to watch on TV. This is a character game. A win here would prove a lot.

Puppy BleedBlue seems to have something between the earsBleedBlue seems to have something between the earsBleedBlue seems to have something between the earsBleedBlue seems to have something between the earsBleedBlue seems to have something between the earsBleedBlue seems to have something between the ears

Is there any other way of watching it other than on ROOT sport?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Denver favored by 8.5. NMSU was favored by 3.

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Is anyone getting a game cast?

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

This is bull**** is there no way to watch a game that decides the WAC championship? Please PM me with any way I am willing to pay $. La Tech all-access should provide video for away games.

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

No Dave Nitz on 92.7 fm.....country music still playing

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    This is bull**** is there no way to watch a game that decides the WAC championship? Please PM me with any way I am willing to pay $. La Tech all-access should provide video for away games.
    I'm with ya dog.. I can't find radio or a gamecast either.

Varsity Bulldog cmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nicecmendawg is just really nice cmendawg's Avatar

I have it on Dish414

Champ baw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond reputebaw011 has a reputation beyond repute

I can not believe how bush-league the WAC is. They are so inflexible in their tv scheduling.

Alrighty.. Gamecast is up. Not looking too good.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteveyTI View Post
    No Dave Nitz on 92.7 fm.....country music still playing
    That idiot Ellenburger will take care of it. Of course it will be next week sometime.

BVDV, Ellenburger, and TSP "rattling that tiger cage".

Sounds like the refs have decided not to let us play our regular defense against this Princton offense.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

I just want to freaking watch the game. I'm not going to ever love any other college more than Tech, but the more this **** happens the more it makes me lose interest on following religiously. Dave Nitz is great, but I'm from a generation that video should be a given. I'm with maddawg now. Lets fire this Ellenburger guy. Hire a Walmart greeter to do his job, or try and get competent and get this show on TV.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I just want to freaking watch the game. I'm not going to ever love any other college more than Tech, but the more this **** happens the more it makes me lose interest on following religiously. Dave Nitz is great, but I'm from a generation that video should be a given. I'm with maddawg now. Lets fire this Ellenburger guy. Hire a Walmart greeter to do his job, or try and get competent and get this show on TV.
    I don't believe a decent TSP director or an AD with an IQ above 80 could have gotten this game on TV. No TV is due to the WAC and Denver. No radio is on BVDV and Ellenburger.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

No school on All-Access has rights to show video of games on the road.

Not sure Denver is even providing internet video since this is a Root Sports Rocky Mountain telecast...DirecTV 683. Tech does not provide internet video of E$PN Regional telecasts at home.

Tech left its defense in Ruston...giving up WAY too many easy baskets and forcing WAY too many contested shots on offense.

+ Reply to Thread