+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do or Die now!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Do or Die now!

WAC tournament this week! We wrapped up the regular season championship, even though we have to share it. We now get the #1 seed in the tournament. It is time to re-group and get this team back to the way they were playing just a week ago. Yeah, we get an auto NIT bid, if we lose, but we need to take these 3 games and get in the NCAA's again now! Let' not let this season be all for the NIT....... Kick some butt, Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!

Puppy Dawg138 is just really niceDawg138 is just really niceDawg138 is just really niceDawg138 is just really niceDawg138 is just really niceDawg138 is just really niceDawg138 is just really niceDawg138 is just really niceDawg138 is just really niceDawg138 is just really niceDawg138 is just really nice Dawg138's Avatar

Re: Do or Die now!

We don't want the accomplishments of this basketball season to be wasted with a forgetable post season. The end of the football season was bad enough for one year.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Should be interesting. The first place team is on a two game losing streak, with blow out losses to the 2nd and 3rd placed teams. The signs are not good.

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Should be interesting. The first place team is on a two game losing streak, with blow out losses to the 2nd and 3rd placed teams. The signs are not good.
    Reverse the schedule and lose the first two on the road and win 16 straight...the result is exactly the same. The feeling of the entire conference season should be exactly the same too.

I'd be more worried if Tech hadn't lost in three months than I am right now.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Reverse the schedule and lose the first two on the road and win 16 straight...the result is exactly the same. The feeling of the entire conference season should be exactly the same too.

I'd be more worried if Tech hadn't lost in three months than I am right now.
    We just got smoked the last two games. I will be cheering for the Dogs, but I am worried as both those teams know how to beat us and we have significant weaknesses. Should make for an interesting semi final and finals.

Varsity Bulldog Dawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her gameDawgyinmiami is on top of his/her game Dawgyinmiami's Avatar

I choose to believe we're showing Denver and NM the old rope-a-dope and setting them up for the knock out during the tourney. Yeah, that's it.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    We just got smoked the last two games. I will be cheering for the Dogs, but I am worried as both those teams know how to beat us and we have significant weaknesses. Should make for an interesting semi final and finals.
    We only have to beat one of them if we make it to the finals.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if NMSU loses to Idaho in the quarterfinals

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

I will take our chances against any and all on a neutral court with all of our pieces! Bring it!

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg View Post
    I will take our chances against any and all on a neutral court with all of our pieces! Bring it!
    as long as the refs call a fair game unlike the NMSU game the other day

+ Reply to Thread