+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DFW Dogs - Holtz and Guice Coming To Town

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

DFW Dogs - Holtz and Guice Coming To Town

Join alumni and friends in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for dinner and an opportunity to meet President-Elect Les Guice and new Head Football Coach Skip Holtz.

When: Thursday, April 18 • 6:30 p.m. (remarks at 7 p.m.)

Where: Stonebriar Country Club • 5050 Country Club Drive, Frisco (map)

Cost: $25 - Dinner Buffet (cash bar available)

RSVP: Online or by calling Barbara Swart at the Marbury Alumni Center (318) 255-7950. Deadline: Thursday, April 11.

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Re: DFW Dogs - Holtz and Guice Coming To Town

I wonder why ADBVDV is not going to be at the Tech's in Town circuit this year?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Sequestered?

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Arrgghhh! Here's one that won't be there. Of all the days, it had to be on my anniversary.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Arrgghhh! Here's one that won't be there. Of all the days, it had to be on my anniversary.
    That's to bad, I am buying drinks for all B,B&Bs (except Hogdawg).

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    You should celebrate your anniversary by taking your wife to a nice dinner at the Stonebriar Country Club. Then, when Coach Holtz shows up, you can play dumb. "Gosh, what a huge coincidence that those guys would show up here while we are having our anniversary dinner." :icon_wink:

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

My wife and I are planning to attend. Should be a nice time.

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    You should celebrate your anniversary by taking your wife to a nice dinner at the Stonebriar Country Club. Then, when Coach Holtz shows up, you can play dumb. "Gosh, what a huge coincidence that those guys would show up here while we are having our anniversary dinner." :icon_wink:
    Sounds like a great idea to me! haha

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

I will do my best to be there. It will be nice to meet some of you DFW BB&B'ers.

Champ dawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to beholddawgs1 is a splendid one to behold dawgs1's Avatar

How many DFW'ers do you all think will show?

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    But then she might lay eyes on HogDawg and 15 years of marriage would go right out the window.

I actually have a night planned with her that includes a baby sitter and dinner at Del Frisco's. I'll just add the price of the two tickets to my athletics donation.

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    I'll take a rain check and look you up at the first home game.

Bulldog cic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nicecic is just really nice cic's Avatar

I'll be there - looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgs1 View Post
    How many DFW'ers do you all think will show?
    Max will be 100, probably in the 60-75 range. Folks traveling on a week night can be a challenge in the DFW area because of the distances, traffic, etc. Spring crawfish boil draws the largest crowds.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    That's because you're a cheap bastard.

+ Reply to Thread