+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DFW Dogs - Holtz and Guice Coming To Town

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: DFW Dogs - Holtz and Guice Coming To Town

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    But then she might lay eyes on HogDawg and 15 years of marriage would go right out the window.

I actually have a night planned with her that includes a baby sitter and dinner at Del Frisco's. I'll just add the price of the two tickets to my athletics donation.
    So....your wife lets you take the baby sitter to Del Frisco's for dinner? You have a very understanding wife. :icon_wink:

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Coming to Houston area too. Any Houston BBB'ers planning to make it to hear them?

Champ Salvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant futureSalvatore Assante has a brilliant future Salvatore Assante's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by domangue View Post
    I wonder why ADBVDV is not going to be at the Tech's in Town circuit this year?
    Probably busy finalizing plans for Q4E.

Bulldog DAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her gameDAWG8DAWG is on top of his/her game

I will be there

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    So....your wife lets you take the baby sitter to Del Frisco's for dinner? You have a very understanding wife. :icon_wink:
    Ha ha! I hope she doesn't see this and read it the way you did. If so I might me at the get together after all.

Champ cscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond reputecscollis has a reputation beyond repute

Both my wife and I (tech alums) will be going. Should be fun.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by domangue View Post
    I wonder why ADBVDV is not going to be at the Tech's in Town circuit this year?
    at baseball games chasing students away

+ Reply to Thread