+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So much for staying up.....

Official Unofficial BB&B Pollster TennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her gameTennesseeDawg is on top of his/her game TennesseeDawg's Avatar

So much for staying up.....

On Saturday night to watch us play at 10:00. This is pretty disheartening!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: So much for staying up.....

I don't know why we expected to have a fair game tonight. It was pretty obvious down the stretch that the poor officiating had damaged morale to the point that a comeback was unlikely. And we all know the WAC loved every minute of that.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I don't know why we expected to have a fair game tonight. It was pretty obvious down the stretch that the poor officiating had damaged morale to the point that a comeback was unlikely. And we all know the WAC loved every minute of that.
    Officiating had nothing to do with the outcome of this game. Absolutely nothing. Stop blaming the officials. We have no one to blame but ourselves.

Champ RunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to beholdRunwayDawg55 is a splendid one to behold RunwayDawg55's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Officiating had nothing to do with the outcome of this game. Absolutely nothing. Stop blaming the officials. We have no one to blame but ourselves.
    I'll second that. NMST game probably had a lot to do with that, but definitely not the last two. We looked like crap and played like it too. Lets see how many times we can panic and run it up the middle for a piss-poor attempt at a layup on a well guarded goal, or miss a three-pointer. I'm not sure where the full blame lies for this one but I know it is not the officials, BVDV, etc. The players and Coach White are going to have to sort this one out themselves as a team.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I'll try to moderate my emotion. It's tough.

+ Reply to Thread