+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2013 NCAA Tourney Thread

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 2013 NCAA Tourney Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GatorDawg View Post
    Louisville got the benefit of calls late but both had calls go there way. Don't forget the non call on the kick ball by Michigan. Also a play stood out where I think Russ Smith got killed going for a layup. The play should've been a flagrant 1 for incidental head contact going for the block but there was no whistle at all. The point is you can't look at a game from the bad calls against one team without realizing the bad calls against the other. As I said Louisville caught some late breaks. But regardless Louisville was the better team. Sad thing is they were better with Russ Smith playing awful.
    I don't disagree, but the call or non-calls that did not go Michigan's way either took away Michigan points or gave Louisville points more IMO than the other way around.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: 2013 NCAA Tourney Thread

BTW, I also paid $5 to join another bracketology pool that had a $25 prize for the worst bracket! Thinking that would be fun, I tried to "win" that one having all four #16 seeds reach the FF. I finished 3rd..... how in the hell did TWO people have worse brackets than me!!! Of course, like the others it was scored round to round on a point system. I didn't just pick the lower seed to win each time, for instance I picked #5 Okla State to beat #12 Cal cuz I knew Cal would win that game. But, I tried to pick a horrible bracket...and did since I managed to finish 3rd out of hundreds of entries. But two worse??? Sheeesh!

Can't win for losing sometimes....

+ Reply to Thread