+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Southern Miss game Monday night

Puppy PORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the rough

Southern Miss game Monday night

Rotolo's Pizzeria will stay open late for all Tech fans that want to come watch the game. We usually close at 9pm on Monday nights but since my wife and I both went to Tech we have a lot of friends coming to watch the game. I have contacted TAG and they said they will send out an email. We will keep the bar open until the game ends and the kitchen will close at half time. Go Dawgs

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Re: Southern Miss game Monday night

Are you located on 70th at fern ave' ?

Bulldog Northwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the roughNorthwest Louisiana T.A.G. is a jewel in the rough Northwest Louisiana T.A.G.'s Avatar

TAG is pleased to annouce that we will host
    TWO Game Watching Parties
    for Monday Night's NIT matchup of
    Louisiana Tech verses Southern Miss

Bossier City
    Chimi V's Fajita Factory
    2050 Old Minden Road
    (318)741-3144

Special of the Night:
    2 for 1 Margarita's for everyone in their
    Bulldod Blue

Shreveport
    Rotolo's Pizzeria
    1409 East 70th Street
    (318)220-8392

Special of the Night:
    All Beers only $3
    (Considered to have one of the best craft beer selections in the area!)

Tipoff is at 9pm!
    Come early with the family and enjoy dinner!

And don't forget about the upcoming
    TECH & TAILS VI
    April 25, 2013
    Bossier Civic Center

Reserve Your Table Today!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barkly View Post
    Are you located on 70th at fern ave' ?
    I thought of you when I spoke with Port City Dog about this!

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

Thanks for thinking about me. I was hoping to make the bus trip, but since that fell through, I plan to catch the game at Rotolo's. I like to support my fellow dawgs places.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PORT CITY DOG View Post
    Rotolo's Pizzeria will stay open late for all Tech fans that want to come watch the game. We usually close at 9pm on Monday nights but since my wife and I both went to Tech we have a lot of friends coming to watch the game. I have contacted TAG and they said they will send out an email. We will keep the bar open until the game ends and the kitchen will close at half time. Go Dawgs
    I tried to send some folks to you for the Denver game, but you didn't have Root Sports.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I thought of you when I spoke with Port City Dog about this!
    They are where Dominic's was located

Puppy PORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the roughPORT CITY DOG is a jewel in the rough

We are at 1409 east 70th

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    I tried to send some folks to you for the Denver game, but you didn't have Root Sports.
    I will try them again some other time. Looked like a fun place. Nice folks.

I would like to thank Port City Dog and Rotolo's for hosting us last night. The game was not what I had hoped, but the food good and the beer was cold. We had a pretty good crowd of Dawgs there to cheer on the team.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Next time I am S'port and looking for a place to eat....I assume you serve salads. The wife is allergic to wheat and can't have pasta, bread or anything like that.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

On the telecast, Joe Dean, Jr. mentioned game watching parties all over north Louisiana and south Mississippi for last night's game! It was exciting to hear all the rivalry talk!

Thanks for hosting! Next time I am in the SBC area I will make a point to eat at both spots! Love to support folks who support the Dawgs!

My wife and I would like to thanks everyone for coming out to Rotolo's to watch the Bulldogs. We had big crowd (75), cant wait for football season. See yall next time.

JP

+ Reply to Thread